¤Chapter 17¤

"Out of the way!"

"Oh no.."

Doctors were running to the emergency room with Lilly on the bed.

"LILLY!LILLY!LILLY!NO!PLEASE!"
Everybody shouted.

I was just looking.My body wouldn't get up.And then I got up and ran after them as fast as I could to be close to Lilly.But I felt being pulled away.
When I turned around I saw..

Chris?

Wait?

CHRIS?!

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!YOU MONSTER!" I shouted not caring about who could hear me.

"Calm down dude."

"CALM DOWN?!ARE YOU NUTS?!YOU ALMOST KILLED A HUMAN WHO BREATHS THE SAME AIR AS YOU!"

He just stared at me.

I grabbed him by his coller and I was about to punch him but Jungkook pulled me.

"Stop!Don't do it.It's not worth it."

I calmed down and set down.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see Lilly."

"What?Are you crazy?"

"Why?I was about to kill you not her,you jerk!You're the reason why she's hurt!"

"I'm the reason?I'M THE REASON?!What nonsense are talking about?You're the reason why she's hurt and she cried.And she stopped loving because obviously she thought that every boy's a jerk.You're the reason she left you.And you're trying to look innocent and say that your brother kissed that girl and not you!What are you even?!You don't have the thing we call brain but most importantly you don't have a heart.So get out of here.IF I SEE YOU AGAIN I'LL REAP OF THAT HEAD OF YOUR'S WITH THESE HANDS!!"

I stood up and he got scared,obviously,and ran away.

I called the police and told them where he is because they were chasing him since yesterday.

I really hope Lilly's okay...

"Hey.."Lilly's mother said.

"Let's go to the cafeteria and grab a drink or something.I need to talk to you"

"Okay"

We went to the cafeteria and set down.I ordered black coffee and she did the same.

"So,Lilly met you there?"

"Yeah"

"I really miss seeing her around the house.When she was a kid we went to the park every weekend but as she grew up she changed.I mean I don't blame her.Puberty did his job.."

"If everything was fine and she didn't cause any trouble then why did she moved here?"I asked.Actually I knew the story but I wanted to know the whole thing.

"Well the truth is..

Time skip (A/N you know what happened to her dad so I'm just gonna skip the story 😂 sorry)

"I'm really sorry for your husband.. Is he in the same hospital as Lilly or?"

"Yeah"

"Can we go and see him?"

"Sure,why not"

We went to Lilly's dad and as we were passing rooms I saw Lilly in one and other members too.

Wait..

"Suga!!"Someone shouted.

I went into the room and saw Lilly all cheered up.

"You're awake!"

I went and hugged her not caring if all of them saw me.

Lilly's POV

My eyes went huge as he hugged me.To be honest I responded.
I felt safe in his embrace.

"Uhmm..Suga?"

He didn't move he was just smiling and didn't let go of me.

"Yo,Hyung!"

"Why are you wak-oh sorry.."

He said shyly.He fell asleep.

"Hyung I heard you snoring!"V said.

"Shut up"

Everybody was laughing so hard.Even me.

Yes I remember everything what happened and I could still feel the pain in my stomach.

"Where's my mum?"I asked.

I think I saw someone behind Jungkook.

"Oh my Gosh, Josh texted me and he said that he loves Mandy!"

"Really?When?Where?How?Really?"

"I missed you too Mandy"

She hugged me tight.

Suga went somewhere.I don't know where though.

"Mum!"I shouted when I saw my mum.

She ran to me and gave me a big warm tight hug.We were both crying.

"Mum,how's dad?"

Suddenly her smile faded..

"He's still in coma.And I don't know when he'll wake up.I'm just hoping soon."

"I hope that too.."

"Well,the patient has to get some rest so you can visit her tomorrow again.But only one person can stay.I mean if someone wants to of course"

"I would like to stay"

I heard Suga's voice and I was so happy.

"Good luck,Hyung!"

"Bye,dorks!"He said and I laughed.

"Well..How are you feeling?" He aksed.

"I feel great even tho I can still sense the pain.."

"It's okay.When you recover you won't feel a thing.And Doctor Min will help you recover fast"

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Doctor Min?Really?"

"Yah!If you don't want to then I'll leave sad"he made a puppy face

"Yah,okay"

"Okay,but I'll be your doctor but in one condition"

"What condition?"

"Be mine?"

TO BE CONTINUED...