¤Chapter 14¤

When I opened the door a saw...

Suga..

"What..why..how did you know I was here?!"

"Well I know you a couple of weeks now and knew you would come to your house in L.A. to see your dad..Yeah..Minjee told us.."He said.

"Come in.."I said,surprisingly..

"Lilly,who is at-- oh,hi young man.Lilly,would you introduce me to your friend?"She smiled.I kinda had a poker face on the whole time..

"Mum,this is Min Yoongi,Yoongi this is my mum,yay.."

"You're from here or?"She asked him.

"No.I'm from Korea.I came here to check if Lilly's ok."

"Aww.That's so sweet"

"Are you done chit-chating?" I asked.

"It was nice meeting you,Min Yoongi"

He bowed and gave her his gummy smile.OMG that was sooooo cuteee.

Suga's POV

Flashback

"Where could she be?!"I said.

"I don't have any idea where to look anymore.."Minjee said.

"Chris,c'mon we are going that way"

We walked in silence.Then I spoke.

"Where..wait!I know where she could be!"I said.

"Where?"

"I'm going alone,you can go tell them that I'm still searching for her"

"Wait,why you?She didn't fall for you?She doesn't even love you after you kissed your ex infront of her!"He shouted.

"And that's why you're not going with me.."

"I don't get it.."

"Because you're annoying!You shouldn't had hooked up with Sujin im the first place.When you met her you didn't meet her real side.She was just acting because she wanted everything to destroy and become a queen and yeah we kissed, but she forced me to.I don't love her like I use to.Now I love Lilly more than anything.So please leave me alone!"

I walked away and headed to my house.I got my passport,some clothes,money,keys and went to my car and headed to the airport.

I flew to L.A. because I know her so well.I knew the whole time that she would come back here after hearing what happened to her dad.

I went to a hotel and checked in.I went to the room to rest a little.

I went on my laptop and with the power of the thing called GPS.Bam!
Found her house.

End of flashback

We went to her room.It wasn't that special.Well she did move to Korea.All of her stuff were lying on the floor.On the bed,there was a box with some papers.I guess that were leters and a teddy.

Lilly's POV

"Why did you come here?!What do you want?!Why aren't you with your girlfriend now?!"

"Let me--"

"Explain?!What?There's nothing to explain!You kissed her infront of everyone and before that you told me that you hate her!"

"Just listen"I said in a calm voice.

"Look,I didn't want to do that..she forced me.I was just standing there doing something and she came an pulled me.But I didn't kiss her back.I don't love her anymore..I.. love you.."

"You love me?"

"Yeah"

I widen my eyes in surprise.But suddenly I hear like a rock hit my window.

"Don't trust him.I love you more than anything!"

I looked through the window and saw Chris.Wait what?!Chris?!

"What are you doing here?!"

"Wining you back!"

"What?"

"You heard me!"

"No you're not she's mine!" Suga said.

Suga left the room and I just stood there doing nothing about what is happening..

I saw Suga and Chris argue outside.

What should I do?!

Minjee's POV

"Have you seen Chris anywhere?"I asked the guys.

"No.I didn't see him all day" Rap Monster said.

"Where is Suga,he's missing too?"V said.

"Where did those two go?"Jungkook said.

"Suga and Chris both like Lilly.I mean who wouldn't like she's pretty,smart,cool.."I said.

Suddenly my phone vibrates.

Unknown number..I wonder who it is..

"Hello?"

"Minjee I need your help!"

"It's Lilly!"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in L.A."

"Why didn't you tell us?!"

"Because now you know how it feels when someone doesn't know something important about something"

"Look,we are all so sorry for everything. Now tell me what you need"

"Chris and Suga are fighting in my backyard"

"What?!"

"Yup..and both of them told me they love me and I don't know which one should I love back..because I love both of them.."

"But Chris broke you heart.."

"Yeah but I still love him..Please help me"

"I don't know how.I'm so far away from you,we all are.I guess you should follow your heart"

"Okay, I guess.. You're right.Thanks, bye"

Lilly's POV

I hung up and looked at the window.They were still arguing...

I just don't know what to do..

To be continued...