265

September 17, 8:36 am.

So now it is official. We were all in the cafeteria. I was sitting with Cameron. You were sitting with your friends in another table. I looked to the side and there was Sophie sitting with Laurel.

At first, I thought of how much of a traitor she had become. Second, she was a hypocrite, because she criticized so much people who would ally to the "dark side of force", until she became one of them.

Then, next moment I saw Laurel walking over to your table. It seemed like everything was going fine until you said something that seemed to have piss her off.

I didn't come closer, because I didn't care about you guys' stupid and childish fights, but she let out a small shout in anger. That was when you got out from your seat. You started telling her something and she said something back.

Sophie was still sitting in the same table, only shaking her head in disappointment. And smirking.

Some minutes later, you and Laurel were already arguing so everyone could hear you.

"Laurel, I sit where the hell I want," You said in a loud tone.

"You're my boyfriend and you're the school's most talented player. You should sit with me," She growled, placing her hand on her hip.

"So?" He questioned. She let a growl out of frustration.

"These last few weeks, you never have had time for me, Tyler." she screamed. By then all eyes were on her. "You have only been hanging out with those... jocks," she said, looking over at the table you were sitting.

"Maybe if you weren't so annoying, I'd sit next to you," You snapped back.

The whole cafeteria let out their 'ohs'.

"Maybe if you weren't so slow, I wouldn't have hooked up with Brandon," she yelled.

My eyes widened and so did everyone else's. I guess you could say that jaws were heard hitting the floor.

You looked right behind you. Brandon Johnson, your teammate was facing the floor. That was when you knew she had told you the truth.

Laurel was with a shocked look, that informed she regretted even opening her mouth to speak.

"You know I'm lying, baby, right?" she turned to you. Your face was so serious. It didn't hold any expression.

"Laurel," You started. She stared at you and gulped. My breathing started to shake a bit. "Thank you. Really. I have been trying to make the end official a long time ago. Never found a way without being rude," You smiled but I knew it was fake.

She stared at you in disbelief. "What did you just tell me?" She screamed.

You just shrugged. "You heard me." You said.

"We're so fucking over," she yelled. She looked like she was grasping for air, but her blouse was way too tight for any air to come in.

"We were over a long time ago," you said, turned around, grabbed your backpack and left.

I saw the look on your face the moment you walked past me. You weren't fine, even if everyone thought you were.

I looked over to Cameron and he nodded, as in who says I could go after you.

So I went.

Cameron knows I love him. He knows that. But he also knows that you were a big part of my life. And no matter what, when you need me, I'll be there for you.

I'll be there for you the way you weren't there for me.