Judges Corner

Every good contest needs a panel of oustanding and dedicated judges.  I have to admit that judges are hard to find and when you are able to latch onto a few good ones, you don't release your grip.

Host and Judge:  Shattered_Violet  Even though she doesn't write in the Horror genre she loves to be scared out of her wits.

Judge 2:  AliceNACT  She's entered the first two MotherHorror smackdowns and was the first ever winner.

Judge 3:  Christinag1227  Such a lovely woman with many talents. She typically writes stories that make your heart melt, but has broadened her horizons, even deepening to Sci-fi and Horror.

Judge 4:  CharlotteAshley  Now as a judge, Charlotte is a pro.  Not to mention is an extremely talented writer.   She also does all her baking from scratch, including her bread and bagels. I have to admit she amazes me with her talents.

Judge 5:  DoKhoi   I have to admit he's a man of mystery. He may be new to the judging and the smackdowns, but as long as he's up for the challenge, we'll take him in.

Back-up Judge/s

Judge 6:  ashigtnt  Now, Mr Ash seems to be spreading him self around the smackdowns, carving out a name for himself.  I've heard rumors of him being dashing. So ladies beware.