Recruitment Interview with @juviblack

1. What prompted you to enter the MotherHorror Smackdown?

- I have a very kind lady in my “following” list whose Smackdown entry intrigued me and found myself in an unusual thread, through the external link that she provided (yes, I haven’t tried Smackdown before). That very kind lady is@jewel1307.

2. Have you participated in any of the other Wattpad's Smackdown competitions? If yes, which ones and how many rounds did make it through?

-This is my very first smackdown competitions and I am very scared as I am competing against brilliant writers! I am also trying my luck in other smackdowns.

3. What do you think makes a good smackdown competition?

- A tough and confusing challenge, I suppose? – Where all the prompts cannot really be connected unless you have a brilliant imagination.

4. What would you like to see in the upcoming rounds?

- I would like to see myself reaching the upcoming rounds first xD. But to really answer the question, I want prompts that no one would have thought of using for a horror story.

5. What were your first thoughts when you saw the recruitment picture and the word count?

- “Oh My God! I KNOW WHAT TO WRITE!” yes, the idea for such a thing was always on my mind and I only waited to implement it as a story. The word count was a little trouble though, but I managed.