Phoenix High [14]

Ok, for some reason my brain decided to forget my updating schedule. Haha........oh my Irene my memory is bad Lol. Oh yes! I also have another new book too, it is called Tags and Other Random Stuff! Ok sorry for this author note but I wanted to say that I entered a contest! I am writing the book now and I will be publishing it today! It is called Roses and Thorns. Go check it out!

*****

Aphmau's pov

Saturday! Saturday finally came! I am so nervous!!

I started running back and forth through my room throwing things out of my dresser and onto the floor.

"What do I wear!?" I yelled.

I hadn't noticed my mom walked in with that purple dress she bought me when we went to town that one day.

"Thank you mom! You are a life saver!" I yelled excited as I grabbed the dress carefully trying not to wrinkle it.

"Why are you in such a hurry. You still have two hours." My mom said and I shook my head.

"I can't take any chances!" I quickly closed the bedroom door locking my mom out as I got changed.

I had no idea where Aaron was taking me but I didn't want to not dress nice. I brushed my hair and braided it like Asuna's hair on Sword Art Online.

I took a deep breath and waited downstairs. The clock that was ticking made time go by slower and I looked at it.

It was still only five. Aaron was going to pick me up by seven. I didn't care how long it took though. I would wait forever for Aaron.

While I waited I decided to grab a very special necklace. Aaron had given this to me for my twelfth birthday. On the necklace chain there was a heart with a purple diamond. Aaron said he bought it with is own money and that it was very expensive so I better not lose it.

He was so cute.....he still is now. I smiled at the memory and finally two painful hours passed. Then, there was a knock at the door.

I ran over and opened the door to be greeted with flowers. I was surprised before I took them.

I could see Aaron's blushing face past the red roses and I smiled.

"Thank you Aaron, they are lovely." I said.

Aaron smiled and he was dressed in a tux. He looked so grownup.

"I'll go put these in a vase." I said as I quickly did so.

Aaron lead me outside after I was done preparing the flowers and there was a nice red car. (Sorry, I'm not good with car names so just make up what car Aaron has.)

I stared at the car with wide eyes.

"Th-that's yours?" I asked as I stared in awe.

Aaron only smiled and nodded. He quickly opened the passenger seat for me and I smiled as I took my seat.

We drove into town and I gasped at where we were heading.

"Aaron....this place is expensive." I said worriedly as we parked in front of La Phoenix.

La Phoenix is one of the most popular restaurant dates but most people propose here! I felt myself blush at the thought of us getting married. Maybe when we get into our twenties Aaron and I will get married.

"....mau.......Aphmau!" Aarons voice jumped me out of my thoughts and I turned to look at him with a blushing face.

"What are you thinking?" Aaron smirked and got out of the car and hurried over to the passenger side and opened my door.

Aaron held the door of La Phoenix open for me and I walked in, in awe. My eyes widened when I saw the giant restaurant. It was much bigger than Olive Garden!

There was a small waiting room for your reserved table to be called and there was a waterfall at the very back middle of the room. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling and the room was dim but light enough to make out your surroundings.

"Hello, do you have a reservation?" A woman asked.

"Yes we do." Aaron said.

They both talked for a few minutes and I stared at the restaurant.

"Okay Aphmau, let's go." Aaron said as he held out his hand.

I smiled and took the offered hand. We walked to a two person table next to the window. The night was shining but rain clouds were forming in the sky.

I started looking at the menu and swallowed deeply at the prices.

"A-Aaron.....these are way too ex-expensive." I said nervously.

"Don't worry about it Aph. Order anything you want." Aaron said with a reassuring look.

I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Hello, I am Mich-Michai, your waiter for tonight." A fake deep voice said.

I looked at the person and he (?) had a mustache but had lavender hair and looked a lot like a person from school. Now who was it?

Hehe, sorry to cut you guys off on this chapter it was just getting good! I just wanted to make more room for the special next chapter where- wait, I ain't gonna say! XD You'll just have to wait! Oh, and I am so sorry but there will be no update for Friday because my cousin is coming to my house for the weekend and it would be too hard to write. Sorry! BUT I will make it up to you guys on Monday with an extra long chapter. Again, I am so sorry for this inconvenience. XC Bye bye my Ender Pearls!