Phoenix High [22]

Aphmau's pov

The week of our wedding finally came and I was really nervous. My mom had bought Aaron and I first class seats on the plane to Scaleswind. I squeezed Aaron's hand and he looked at me concerned.

"Are you okay Aphmau?" Aaron asked and I nodded my head and smiled at him.

Aaron smiled and kissed my forehead and I started to feel a bit better. Aaron was going to be with me, I shouldn't be worried.

"Thanks Aaron....that makes me feel better." I said and rested my head on his shoulder. Aaron wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I started to feel more relaxed. I hated to fall asleep on a first class plane but I didn't sleep well the other night.

I started to slip off and I could hear giggling.

"You two are such a cute couple." An older woman's voice said.

Before I could hear the rest of the conversation I fell asleep.

Aaron's pov

"How old are you two?" The older woman asked.

"She's nineteen and I'm twenty." I replied to the older woman. She smiled sweetly and looked at us.

"You two getting married?" She asked and I nodded.

I smiled and looked at Aphmau's sleeping face. She looked so peaceful. I was glad she waited for me.....my little potato.

I laid my head on Aphmau's and fell asleep.

Who knows how many hours passed and we were now getting off the plane. We had gotten our suitcases and met Nicole at the front of the airport.

"Aphmau!!" Nicole yelled and ran up to us throwing her arms around Aphmau and hugging her.

Aphmau smiled and hugged Nicole back. We went to the hotel and Nicole insisted that I slept in a different room....something about the groom not being able to see the bride before the wedding.

I shrugged my shoulders and put my suitcase on my bed. Then, there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door and saw both Garroth and Laurence.

"Yo! We came to see how the bride and groom are doing." Laurence said and I smiled.

"Actually Aphmau is in a room with Nicole. I think they might have went out for some drinks." I said and Garroth looked a bit disappointed.

"Hey! Why don't we go out for drinks?" Garroth asked.

"Sure, I don't see why not." I replied and they both smiled.

We went to a bar and talked for a bit before Laurence and Garroth had a drinking contest.

These two....I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. It was already 12:30 pm.

"Dang. Come on guys." I said and looked at the two but they both had passed out on the bar floor.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before grabbing both of their arms and dragging them out onto the sidewalk.

I pulled out my phone and found Aphmau's number.

"Hello?"

I smiled when I heard her voice.

"Hey Aph." I said and I heard her gasp.

"Aaron! Where are you?" She asked sounding concerned.

" Garroth and Laurence happened......we went out for drinks and they got drunk and are now passed out. Could you have Nicole come get us or something?" I asked with a sigh.

"Yeah, what bar?" Aphmau asked.

I told her the bar name and about twenty minutes later Nicole's car drove up. She rolled down her window and sighed.

"These two...they always have to compete with each other. They've been like this since their first year of highschool and I feel......they aren't going to last long in their adult years." Nicole said and I agreed completely.

I threw the two in the back of the car and got in the passengers seat.

"Where's Aphmau?" I asked and Nicole smiled.

"She is buying a wedding dress. Kawaii~Chan and Cadenza showed up and are forcing Aphmau to try on different wedding dresses." Nicole said.

"Wait, it's almost one in the morning....why are they out so late?" I asked and Nicole shrugged.

"Yeah, the wedding isn't till Monday. Well, it's better to be safe than sorry." Nicole said and I looked back at Garroth and Laurence.

"SSSSSSPRIIIIINKLLLLLESSSSSS..........!!!!!!" Garroth's words slurred and I shook my head.

"Garroth shut up!" Laurence yelled in his sleep and Nicole started laughing.

"Even when they are asleep they get along! Hahaha!" Nicole laughed and I smiled.

We arrived at the hotel and I helped Nicole get them into my room.

"Can they stay in here for the week? I do NOT trust them alone. They will probably try to see who can jump higher on the bed........they need help......" Nicole said with a sigh.

"Yeah I don't mind." I replied and she smiled.

"Thanks Aaron. Then I'll leave them to you."

And with that Nicole left.

Aphmau's pov

I asked Nicole to get the boys and she sighed but left. Then there was a knock at the hotel door. I opened it and saw Kawaii~Chan and Cadenza.

"Aphmau~Senpai!!" Kawaii~Chan yelled and hugged me.

I smiled at her and hugged back.

"Ready Aphmau?" Cadenza asked.

"Ready for what?" I asked a little nervous.

"We are going to get you a wedding dress silly! Come on!" Cadenza yelled excited and grabbed my arm leading me out of the hotel room.

"Wait what!? Cadenza! It is almost one!" I said surprised and Cadenza nodded.

"I know but I made you a ton of dresses. Remember when I told you that when you get married I was going to make you a wedding dress?" Cadenza asked and turned to look at me.

I nodded and Cadenza's smile was beaming.