Phoenix High [24]

Aphmau's pov

"Aphmau, are you excited?" Cadenza asked as she walked inside the tent.

"Yeah I am Cadenza......just....I feel like something is missing but I'm not sure what..." I replied to Cadenza and she smiled.

"Wait Nicole! Stop pushing me! I came here for a reason!" Aaron struggled out of Nicole's grip and ran back inside the tent.

"I wanted to give you this Aphmau. Remember the necklace I gave you when we were kids? Well here.....I wanted to give it to you. You obviously forgot it at home haha." Aaron teased but I smiled.

"That's what was! I was looking for that necklace without realizing it.....thank you Aaron." I hugged him and he put the necklace on me.

"Okay, okay. You two have plenty time to hug later. Aphmau sit down so I can do your hair! We are going to be late! And Aaron.....go!" Aaron and I laughed and he hurried out of the room.

I sat down and Cadenza began brushing my hair and fixing it beautifully. My hair was wavy and matched the dress style. Then, Cadenza tied a purple ribbon in my hair. I smiled in the mirror and touched the necklace.....I was so happy.

I took a deep breath and Cadenza handed me a bouquet of purple and white flowers and I stepped out of the ten. Everyone's eyes were on me and I started to feel bashful.

"My baby!!!!" My mom cried and hugged Zianna. I started to feel a bit embarrassed and I walked through the path. I saw Garroth and Laurence and I smiled at them. Garroth's face turned bright red and Laurence started drooling.

I walked to the alter and stood in front of Aaron. He took a flower from the bouquet and tucked it in my hair.

"There...you look even more beautiful." Aaron whispered and my face turned red but I had a big smile on my face.

Suddenly..........Chad.....appeared out of nowhere and started to speak.

"We are joined here today to celebrate these two people who might have been my student in a beautiful thingy of marriage and wedding stuff. Aaron something, do you take Aphmau something as your wife? To stay with her forever and FOR THE SAKE OF IRENE STAY OUT OF TROUBLE?"

I was trying so hard not to laugh and Aaron turned red.

"I do..." Aaron said, he looked like he wanted to laugh too.

"What about you Aphmau something? Do you promise to stay with Aaron something for as long as you live and FOR IRENE'S SAKE KEEP HIM OUT OF TROUBLE????"

"I do." I said with a big smile.

"Then you may kiss the bride." Chad finished and I wrapped my arms around Aaron's neck and we kissed.

I threw the bouquet and it landed in Katelyn's hands......and she happened to be standing next to Travis. Both their faces turned bright red and all eyes were now on them.

"Heeeeeeeey.......heh.....don't hurt me! I didn't plan this!" Travis yelled and covered his face in defense.

Katelyn glared at me and I gave her a pleading look.

"Oh Irene fine!" Katelyn yelled and grabbed Travis kissing him.

We were all honestly surprised.....especially Travis. He kind of just feinted. After all that came the after party. Everyone was dancing and Aaron and I were sitting at our table.

Play music:

"Do you want to dance Aphmau?" Aaron asked and I nodded.

We stood up and started to dance......this life......thank you Irene....so....so much for this life....THE END

(I know, I know! It was really short but I needed to end it here. I'm so sorry!! But I am now making two new stories. One is a Travmau, the second is a Travlyn so please go check them out? And I am always open for new story ideas or a ship you want me to make a story out of. Sooooo......have a good day my Ender Pearls!!) (Ps. I'll post a chapter in here when the first chapter of both books are out. It will also contain the book name.)