Chapter 1

*Louis' P.O.V*

My alarm started going off at 12:30pm it was the first time I could have a lie in in ages. We've either been on tour or we've been busy.

Courtney's coming to stay with us for the next month as it's the summer holidays. Her plane lands at 2:30pm and the airport is about half hour away so I'll leave at 1pm just to make sure I get there.

I haven't seen her since Christmas. I can't wait to see her.

*

I turned on my shower, put my iPod onto the docking station, stripped off my clothing before jumping in to the hot water. 

Our new song came on so I started singing along.

'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever,

We knew every line but we can't remember,

How it goes, but I know that I won't forget her,

'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever

I think it went oh, oh, oh

I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah

I think it goes...

After I finished showering and brushing my teeth I got changed grabbed my phone and ran out into the kitchen.

"Good morning Boys" I spoke with a smile.

"Someone's happy today, is it maybe because a certain someone is coming to stay with us for the whole month?" Niall laughed.

"Can't a lad be happy for no reason?"

"No" the boys spoke in unison.

"Right well i'm going to go get Courtney anyone want to come?" I asked.

"1. she don't arrive for like an hour or half hour and 2. we are all coming Lou!" Liam spoke.

"I just want to make sure I'm there ready for her. I'll be in the car you have 2 minutes or I'm leaving starting from now!" I smiled.

I grabbed my keys, jacket and sunglasses then went to the car. I started it up and waited for the boys. They came out a few minutes later in disguises. How obvious can they be?