Chapter 16

*6 months later*

*Courtney's P.O.V* 

In the last few months I've had support from my friends, Christine, Emily, Hannah, Jasmine, Jordan and Tasha. I've also had support from my family. 

Me and Louis are getting back on track. We stopped talking about 2 weeks after he left as we had a massive argument but we are talking again now.

I decided that I was going to pack everything away now. I didn't have enough guts to pack away the baby's stuff  but today is the day and I am feeling strong enough to do this.

I went upstairs and grabbed the boxes out of the cupboard. As I was walking into the baby's room the front door knocked. 

I walked down stairs and answered it to find two police officers at the door.

"Hello, what's happened? Is it Louis has something bad happened to him?" I asked. 

"No, may we come in this is going to be horrible to say"

I let them in and they sat on the sofa. 

"What can I do for you then officers?"

"Right, recently you have lost a baby am I correct?" I nodded. "Right well, a young woman, who works in the hospital where you gave birth came to us and told us something we thought you'd like to know. The nurse who helped you give birth, drugged you and took your baby, as she thought she couldn't have a baby. But she has recently found out that she is pregnant and she wanted us to come to you to bring the baby home."

"WHAT?! My baby is not dead?" 

"No m'aam he is very much alive. Officer could you get the woman and the baby please" he nodded then went to get them. They all came in a minute later. The one officer took the baby off her and the other officer arrested her in front of me. 

"You took my baby and made me think he was dead!, you ruined mine and my husbands relationship! I hate you get out of my life! Expect a report done against you and your hospital as well!" I shouted.

"Report me not the hospital, they didn't know" she spoke. I sent a message saying to Louis that is is an emergency so he should come home straight away.

The younger officer took her away and took her to the prisons. The other officer stayed with me until Louis came home.

I put the baby upstairs in the crib. I am so glad I didn't pack away the stuff, luckily I hadn't started packing it away. 

Louis walked through the door. 

"What do you want Court? I'm meant to be rehearsing with the boys" Louis spoke. "Wait why are there officers here, why have you been crying? What's happened? Is everything okay?" he rushed.

"Officer can you explain whilst I go upstairs a minute" I asked, smiling.

I picked up my son and carried him down quietly.

"So the nurse that treated Courtney, drugged her whilst she was pregnant and that is how she lost the baby?" Louis spoke.

"I didn't say she lost the baby, there is more, the nurse stole your baby but she has recently found out she is pregnant and wanted to return the baby so she came to us and-"

"They came here and we've got our baby boy afterall" I cried.

"Oh my God!" Louis cried. He broke down crying then came over to me and kissed me. I passed the baby to him then the officer coughed.

"Well, one more thing, we got the forms for you to change his name to yours. If you'd like to fill them out now, I will take them to the judge tomorrow. We got a court hearing for some thief" he laughed. 

We filled out the forms then gave them back to the officer. He took them and got in his car and drove away. 

"Welcome to the family Thomas Lucas Tomlinson" Louis and I cried.