Chapter 23

*Hannah's P.O.V*

I was over at rehearsals waiting for Liam to get back when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it said unknown. I went out back and answered the call. 

"Hello?"

"Eleanor, what has Eleanor got to do with this?"

"Where is she? I'll tell him. Just tell me where she is!"

"Tell her that Louis is on his way she can't make a decision until he is there okay?"

"Great okay, thanks bye?"

I ran back inside and ran up to Louis. 

After a few minutes of persuasion, I got Louis to listen to what I had to say about Eleanor. 

"Lou, Eleanor is about to do something stupid but there is something else and I don't know what it is. The person said if you don't get there now, Eleanor will kill her self!"

**

*Louis' P.O.V*

"Lou, Eleanor is about to do something stupid but there is something else and I don't know what it is. The person said if you don't get there now, Eleanor will kill her self!" Hannah said calmly. 

"Oh God!! I have to go save her, she is doing this because she thinks I don't love her but she is wrong! Wait ignore that last part!" What did I just do! I'm fucked. Hannah is going to go back and tell Courtney and she will break up with me and that will be a disaster. It's not that I don't love Courtney, I do but she is really moody recently and whenever things go wrong she always speaks Liam instead of me, what if it's Liam that Courtney apparently cheated on me with. That would make sense. 

"Earth to Lou! You're in shit pick one but go sort Eleanor out she's near the mountains"

I grabbed my coat and phone then ran to the car. I sped up to the mountains. Someone was standing outside by the sign. I stopped the car then got out. 

"Where is she?" I asked.

"She's in here" the man spoke running down the snow bank. I ran down as well hurting my leg in the process. 

I walked through the door and saw Eleanor sitting in the corner of the room crying. 

"El" I spoke. 

"Louis, I need you, we can be a family if you want to be a family, we can have children, build a life out here, you can finally be free from all the hassle of being famous" Eleanor cried.

"Listen love, I don't think you're thinking straight. I have a baby with Courtney, I am in a famous band. I can't just give all that up for you El" I spat.

"WE'D STILL BE TOGETHER IF SHE DIDN'T COME INTO YOUR LIFE!" Eleanor shouted.

"I'm going, I got a family that needs looking after!" 

"No you're not, you are going to ring Courtney break up with her and then you will live with me. You have 5 minutes!" She replied locking the door. 

"This ain't funny El, let me out now!" I shouted. 

She grabbed something out of the draw, it was a gun. I put my hands up in defeat. I rang Courtney and waited until she answered. 

"Hey babe, I got some goodish news today" She sweetly spoke. 

"Hey, what is it?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant again! and Tasha is pregnant as well!!" She screamed down the phone. 

"Courtney listen. I'm breaking up with you. I've left, I've gone away for a while. I'm with someone who I deeply love" I spoke. Tears fell out of my eyes. I know that it ain't true. I'm not in love with Eleanor. I'm in love with Courtney and now my son is going to grow up with out a dad and my baby is not going to even know who it's dad is.

"Lou, please don't do this" she cried. 

"Courtney, I just, I just, I just don't l-love you no m-more. I was meant to be with Eleanor not you" I cried. 

She broke down over the phone which broke my heart. "Listen Lou, answer yes or no. Has she trapped you?"

"Yes, I'm telling the truth. Courtney, I don't love you. I am going now goodbye" I croaked. 

"I love you Lou!" she cried. 

"Right back at you!" I spoke then hung up. 

I slid down the wall and pulled my knees to my chest. I broke down crying. This is the end of my life and boy don't I know it.