Chapter 26

No one noticed that i was in labour. I tried calling them but they were like hang on etc. Yeah I realize that Louis is back but this baby isn't meant to be here for another month or so. My waters have broken and I am going to the hospital with or without them.

A few minutes later I tried again.

 "Louis" I spoke.

"Two seconds" he replied.

"Harry? Zayn? Niall? Liam? Tash?" I said.

"Hang on two seconds" they said in unison.

"NO I WON'T FUCKING HANG ON! I AM IN PAIN AND I AM IN FUCKING LABOUR!" I shouted.

They went silent then freaked out.

"Ambulance is on it's way" Liam quickly said.

"Towel is on the sofa, go sit down I'll clean this up" Tasha spoke.

Louis helped me to the sofa. I sat down where I had a contraction. 

"FUCK THIS SHIT! I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN LET YOU GET ME PREGNANT AGAIN! BEING PREGNANT TWICE WAS BAD ENOUGH! NOT AGAIN!!" I screamed.

"What are you on about? You've been pregnant once?" Louis replied. I looked at Liam then looked back at Louis.

"I meant once" I softly said.

"What the hell is going on, did Liam get you pregnant!" Louis spat.

"NO!!" Me and Liam said at the same time.

"What then?!"

"Lou just leave it, surely there is an explanation just wait until after the pregnancy!" Niall said. 

Louis just shut up and looked down.

"Louis, I was pregnant before. When we messed about before you got with Eleanor, I was pregnant, but a few days before I was going to tell you I lost the baby. I didn't sleep with Liam I wouldn't do that!" I spat. Another contraction came.

"LOUIS!" I cried squeezing his hand "It hurts!!!"

The ambulance came in and took me away. Louis came in the ambulance with me whilst the rest of them followed behind.

This is going to be a very long night.