Chapter 2

We arrived at the airport at 1:30pm I probably should've listened to the boys we arrived an hour early. There's a Burger King here maybe we should have something to eat whilst we wait, I haven't had breakfast or dinner and the boys probably haven't had dinner either.

"Boys shall we get Burger King? I'm pretty hungry" I spoke.

"I'm in, I haven't eaten since this morning" Niall replied. They all nodded so we went to get our food. 

*

By the time we had ordered and had our food it was past 2:30pm. I walked out of Burger King and went towards the luggage part of the airport, I wasn't allowed past it so I waited on the bench opposite it. It took about 10 minutes until I saw Courtney walk through the gate.

She is so pretty. She had a black hat on, white dress and black heels on. She looked so pretty, she's pretty anyway but today she looked beautiful. 

She noticed me and started running towards me, I ran towards her and picked her up in a big hug. I spun her around and carried on hugging her. 

"Alright Love?" she smiled "I've missed you" she spoke with tears in her eyes. 

"I've missed you too babe, it's been so boring here, no welsh people visit here so it's nice to hear your voice and accent again" I smiled.

Really, it's nice to hear her welsh accent and her voice? I am a dick ain't I?

"I've missed your accent too Mr! You haven't called me in ages babe" she spoke.

"I've been busy I've only had time to text you love, shall we go see the boys?"

"Are they here? Oh my god I need to see them I've missed them, not as much as I've missed you though Lou" she smirked.

I laughed then grabbed her suitcase. I took her over to see the boys and she ran and hugged them all. 

*

We got home and I showed Courtney to her room where she will be staying whilst we are here. I helped her unpack then I went outside to go meet Eleanor. 

I'm glad it's not awkward between me and Courtney to be honest. Last Christmas me and her fooled around with each other a bit. We had to stop though because that's when I met Eleanor, Courtney don't know about her yet I will tell her tonight though. It's probably for the best.

When I got back inside I went to get Courtney to meet El but she was fast asleep on her bed. I covered her over with a blanket then turned off her light and went back in the living room. I'll have to wait until she wakes up.