SOL...YWMA [Ch. 34]

Previously: "Damn, Isyss baby. How can feel so fucking amazing?" he asked in astonishment, busting my confidence. "You're my first without using protection," he clarified. "I honestly find that hard to believe. You've sleep with countless women—" I was cut off. "Which is why I've always used protection. Even if they told me they were on birth control, I still used a condom. Always," he looked deep into my eyes. "Well, now I feel special," I said softly, looking away from the intensity in his eyes. He chuckled and moved closer to me, turning me so we were spooning. He reached down and grabbed to grab the cover, and laid it over us. He wrapped his arm around my stomach and buried his face in my hair. "You are," he whispered before placing a kiss on my shoulder. My eyes instantly closed at the warmth his body consumed with me, causing me to fall...

Chapter 34

You know that feeling you get of pure satisfaction? That feeling of complete comfortability?

Just that one and only feeling of being...refreshed?

Well, that's the feeling I'm having right now.

Man, nice, hot showers will do that for you.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping one white, fluffy towel around my body, and messaging another one through my wet hair. I exited the bathroom, allowing all the steam to rush out with me, and began my journey to find Cory.

As I walked down the hallway, I found pieces of clothing lying about in random places. I found his button down shirt lying near the staircase. I picked it up and put it on me, replacing the towel...leaving me naked underneath. As I buttoned it and rolled the sleeves to my elbows, I smiled at the memory of our night.

When I first woke up this morning, I was welcomed by the morning sky only. Cory wasn't in bed, so I decided to take quick shower, which turned into a twenty minute shower.  When I first opened the bedroom door, I was welcomed by the sight of my panties lying on the ground.

So, now, I began gathering up all the clothes we got rid of as we made our way upstairs last night.

Last night.

I felt my stomach flutter at the memories reflecting in my head. Memories of his hands, and mouth on every each of my body. The way he felt against me...in me. I sighed as I picked up his boxers. As much as I'd hate to admit this to his face, Cory was indeed the best in bed.

He definitely lived up to his reputation last night, and I was more than satisfied. Hell, he even made me reach my climax four times, twice in one go round. I smiled as I remembered the way he stared at me.

His eyes were mesmerizing. They held so much intensity, so much desire, so much...ugh...I can't even put my finger on it. As I continued to gather our clothes from the top landing of his house, I managed to make my way to his office. The door was cracked open, and I could hear him chatting away on his phone.

"...right. Tell him I'm not expanding. That place is a perfect size. I'd rather build another somewhere else rather than add on to an existing one," he explained in an irritated tone

I peeked through the crack in the door, and there he was. He was pacing back and forth in from of his desk, holding his cell phone to his ear. He hand on pajama pants; red, black, and white plaid to be exact. He had on a white, button down, long sleeve shirt.

I caught my breath when I saw that he left the shirt open, almost as if he didn't bother buttoning it up. So in result, his torso is on full display.

"...with what happened last time. I'm not an idiot, don't mistake me for one," he replied, with me only catching the end. He stayed quiet as he listened to whomever was on the line. He visibly looked ticked off.