SOL..YWMA [Ch. 39]

[AN: the song above is the song that Isyss' ex boyfriend allegedly wrote about her after their break up. Please listen to the song when you get to it in that part of this chapter. This song is an R&B classic. Nothing beats 90's R&B...lol]

Previously:  We learned that Andrea is so hesitant about not liking Quentin because she's been hurt before. We learned that Quentin might have a thing for Andrea. We learned that Cory likes to spoil Isyss. We learned that Isyss might be in love with Cory. We also learned that those two can't seem to keep their hands off each other.

Chapter 39

I watched as he finished buttoning up his shirt. He's still stood by his desk, but I'm now sitting on the couch. I placed my arms on the back of the couch, then placed my chin on my forearms. I continued to watch Cory as he began replacing his tie. Sensing my eyes on him, Cory's own shot to me. He looked from behind his lashes, seeing that he hasn't raised his head from looking down at his tie.

The smirk formed effortlessly on his face as his eyes twinkled due to the thoughts roaming in his head. My mind went back to just moments ago, when we were as intimate as ever on his desk. Hmm...sex on a desk. I can say I've never done that before.

"Have you done that before?" I asked him, wondering if he has or not.

"Done what, exactly?"

"Had sex in here before," I clarified. Cory finally fixed his tie and was now working on his cufflinks. The corners of his mouth went down as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Once or twice months ago. I try not to mix business with pleasure," he admitted. He finished off his cufflinks and started to tuck his shirt in.

"Uh oh, did I ruin your no-sex-in-office streak?" I asked jokingly. Cory chuckled and nodded his head. He now has just buckled his belt. When his look was complete, he sauntered my way.

"Well, you're the only exception," he said while standing in front of me, on the other side of the couch. I get on my knees, still on the couch, and wrap my arms around his neck. Now, only our upper bodies are touching due to the back of the couch being in between us. Cory immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I swooned in my mind at the sweet act of affection.

"What's your plans for today?" he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders in response. "Spend the day with me," he suggested, pulling me closer...if possible. I look into his eyes, shocked by his statement. Does he mean what I think he means?

"Like a date or something like that?"

"Something like that," he replied simply. A small smile makes its way on my lips.

"Wow, you're asking me on a date, never thought I'd see this day," I joked, still a little dumbfounded.

"Well, I'm asking my girlfriend. I know she's in dire need of my company," he answered smugly. I raise an eyebrow, challenging his statement.

"And if I say no?"

His smirk combined with the intensity of his eyes sends me over the edge.

"Oh, I can be very persuasive," he mutters while guiding one of his hands up the back of my thigh. I sigh in satisfaction when his hand reaches my butt.

"Cory, Cory, Cory," I said with mock disappointment as his hands move from my butt, to my front, much private, area. "Are you bribing me to spend time with you?" I asked while closing my eyes. Suddenly, his fingers, that was perfectly still against my...area...moved slightly.

"Seems like you want me to. I can feel your wetness through your clothing," he teases, still slightly moving his digits against me.

"You're my boyfriend. You don't have to bribe me into a date," I reminded him. He moves his hand and wraps his arms around my waist again. He then leans his forehead against mine and sighed in content.