class

Akia pov
I woke up in the morning and didn't have a uniform yet since I'm just transfering from okasis prep. I put on leggings a blue hoodie with a mask and a white tank top under it. I put my hood up so that no one would see my ears. My tial was so fluffy though I couldn't hide it. I sighed and walked across the hall to aphs room. "Hey aph you have my blue converse again." I said knocking on the door. I open the door and go to the closet to see aph crying. "What's wrong?" I figured it was something at school. "I feel like everyone is turning on me." She said tearfully. I grabbed my shoes pulling them on and helped aph fix her make up. Then we head to school. "Hello aphmau who's this?" A blonde guy asked. "Garroth you didn't want to talk to me earlier but you wanna talk to me now? Why?"
"Because earlier I didn't see a beaty with you." He said eyeing me.
"Yeah sorry I'm not into guys who are like that to my sister." I said. He looked wierded out. He was about to ask if we were really sisters but I answered quick "yeah we are. I'm part fox she isn't and I'm a red head back off now." Then we headed to home room before the bell rang. "Hey Travis!" Aph said I look by her to see a boy with white hair. "Hey Aph!" He said back. "Alright class we have two new students!" The teacher said. I look up front and see Vylad "Akia! Front please!" I went up front and said "yo I'm Akia and I'm aphmau's sister." Then I sat down Vylad spoke and sat next to me. "I didn't know you were transferring! Why are you?" I asked
"Oh my brothers go here. The emo one over there is my brother and there's a sophomore too. His name is garroth."
"Garroth?! He was hitting on me earlier! God he's annoying!"
"Yeah I know!" The bell rang so I asked "what class do you have next I got music."
"Same!" We walked to music class and we had it in music room 3 (lol ouran highschool host club) when we got in on the Baird it said to partner up. "Vylad wanna be my partner?" "Heck yeah! Your the only person I know here and the only guy left is kinda scaring me." He pointed over to a guy with a scar staring at us.
The teacher walked in and said "alright I hope you all have your partners! Now work on the project! Well practice tomarrow we present!" I turn to Vylad "what song should we do?"
"Hmm I was thinking wolf in sheep's clothing by set it off?" I nodded that was my favorite song!

V- vylad
A- akia
B- both

V- beware
A- beware
V- Be skeptical
A- smiles
V- smiles
A- of plated gold
V- this ain't so natural
A- but a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning
V- ba ba black sheep have you any soul?
A- no sir by the way what the hell are morals?
V- jack be nible jack be quick
A- Jill's a little white her alibies are dirty tricks
B- so can you tell me how your sleeping easy how your only thinking of yourself show me how you justify telling all your lies on second natures listen mark my word one day you will pay you will pay karmas gonna come collect your debt!
V- aware
A- aware
V- you stock your pray
A- with criminal mantality
V- sink your teeth into the people you depend on
A- infecting everyone your quit the problem
V- fee fi fo fum you better run and hide
A- I smell the blood of a petty little coward
V- jack be lethal jack be slick
A- Jill will leave you lonely dieing in a filthy ditch
B- so can you tell me how your slepping easy how your only thinking of yourself show me how you justify telling all you lies on second natures listen mark my word one day you will pay you will pay karmas gonna come collect your debt!

"Alright I think that's good it needs to be short." We finished and then the bell rang for lunch. We went and met Aph and Travis for lunch. I felt someone pull down my hood. Every one was staring at me. Oh no! I thought. People see my ears. My face was red and I sat down with Aph. Some girl walked up and dumped her food on aphmau. I stood and yelled " WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?! LEAVE HER ALONE! JUST STOP!JU-" her friend cut me off by dumping her lunch on me. "Shut it fox girl! Hahahahahaha" they laughed at me. I ran out of the cafeteria and into the music room. Were I always felt more comfortable. I heard guitar playing. I just sat down listening to it. Then I started crying. "Are you alright?" The person playing guitar asked. "N-no." I stifled out. I was still crying a bit. "Why don't you tell me about it?" "O-ok....I'm new here and I was sitting at lunch someone pulled down my hood everyone started staring and I didn't really care until a girl and her friend dumped her lunch on my sister and I I started yelling at them and they said shut it fox girl the laughed at me the whole cafeteria joined in then I ran in the music room because I find it comforting."
"You really shouldn't get too upset about it. Its not as bad as what happened to me."
" what's that?"
" I am always judged because people see the scar on my face. They think I'm mean and insensitive. So at lunch I come to the music room and play guitar to release my stress. Do you play any thing?"
" I like singing and I play some violin."
" then try playing or singing then see where it takes you." I walked over to the piano and start playing.