life or death?

Aarons POV
I saw Vylad enter the room. He ran to her side and hugged her in coma body. Suddenly the heart monitor went to a line. Doctors rushed in to the room and started helping her. They shoved Vylad and I out the door. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT AARON!" Vylad yelled
"How is it my fault?!"
"She spent every moment with you so it had to be your fault!"
"Well it isn't! Its bullies and her own god damn parents!"
"What? Her mom wouldn't hurt her or Aph!
" well her father came back and him and her mother started abusing them mentally emotionally physically and sexually!" He was silent the doctor came out of the room. "She's OK now you can under no circumstances hug her though OK?" We nodded and went in the room. I saw her fragile body sitting there. "Please Akia live through this. Please." I started to cry looking at her fragile body. I felt her squeeze my hand. Please tell me that wasn't a muscle spasm. "Squeeze my hand again if you can hear me." She did and it made me happier. "Vylad she's OK! She's OK!" I said smiling at him he ran over and grabbed her other hand.

Akia's POV
I saw black and only black but I heard Aarons voice. (You know what he says it after all the yelling by the way.) Suddenly I saw white and then.......lily my best friend lost to suicide. I hugged her "OK Akia. You can either stay with me or you can go back down there for them and mainly him." She pointed to a spot where I could see what was happening in my hospital room. I saw Vylad run to my side and hold my hand and Aaron crying. I thought about what Aaron said on the roof. "We could call the police about your parents and tell a teacher about the bullies" I turn to lily and say "I'm sorry lily but I need to live for Aaron. But before you send me...why did you leave me?"
"Same reason. I thought that you were the only one who would care so I let you watch me jump off the roof of the school. But then I was at this point and I crossed to heaven and forgot about how you'd feel. Then I watched you every day of your life." I nodded and she sent me back. I opened my eyes to see Aaron crying. "Aaron please don't cry." I said my voice cracking. He opened his eyes and they widened. Vlad's did too. I laugh a bit. "Akia! Your alive! But how?" Aaron asked
"I decided to stay for you." I sat up and experienced pain all over "ow" I squeaked out. "Careful" Aaron said helping me. I hugged him. "I think it time to call the police Aaron Vylad could you step out of the room please?" Vylad nodded and left. Aaron pulled out his phone and called 911.
"Hello I'd like to report child abuse....physically mentally emotionally and sexually....OK the address is 123 my street....thank you bye." Aaron looked at me "there going to your house." He told me. I then remembered Aphmau. "What about Aph?" He looked at me. His eyes saddened "what about Aph?" I repeated. He took a breath "Aph she....she ran in front of a car and she died.....she succeeded with suicide a few minutes before you woke up." My eyes widened. "What?! But she...I...." I started crying on Aarons shirt. "Its OK baby its OK....I wonder how garroth took it..wait I haven't even told him yet!" He called garroth to come to the hospital. When he arrived he hugged me. "Hey garroth careful I'm in lots of pain. And what Aaron wanted to tell you was......aphmau......died in a car accident.....she jumped in the rode and the car impacted her killing her instantaneously." I told him he started crying as did I.

A few weeks earlier lemon here you may skip

Aphmau's POV
I was hiding from father in my closet. He opened the door and said "aphmau why did you hide from poor father? You know what a bad girl gets!" He grabbed my wrist and tossed me on the bed. I didnt dare stop him I knew what would happen then. He took off my shirt then bra then skirt. He grabbed my breast and started sucking on one nipple at a time. He slowly moved down to my panties. He took them off and started licking me. After a while he stuck in three fingers pumping them in and out. Then took off his pants and underwear. He slid his member in me and it was painful but I didn't dare scream or cry. He started thrusting in and out. After awhile it wasn't painful anymore but I wasn't pleasure. I felt him release in me. Oh no. I thought. He stopped and left me be.

Prom night lemon over

Aphmau's POV
I was walking to school for prom when I saw a not caring bus driver. I texted garroth that I couldn't make it that I felt sick again. I was pregnant with my fathers child. I walked in the road and the bus hit me. That was the last thing I remember before I saw white and then other loved ones. I was thinking for days. I saw Akia and then she went back to earth. Maby I should live for her. I thought and went back down to earth. I woke and I wasn't in pain there was a doctor in the room and his eyes widen seeing me wake. He ran out of the room. I heard soft sniffles and sobs from the room next door. I got out of bed and went to the room. There I saw garroth Vylad Aaron and Akia. "Hello?" I said they all looked at me and their eyes widened. Garroth ran and kissed me. I kissed back and then asked Akia "Akia why are you in the hospital?" She answered "I tried to die. Jumped off the school at prom." We sat in silence all together Aaron explained my parents were in jail. A doctor came in with some results for me. "Miss. Aphmau I'm happy to say it was not you fathers kid its Mr romeave's" I smiled and kissed garroth.