after paradise!

Akia's POV
I was sitting with hope taurtis and jerry. "Mommy? Can we go get ice cream?" Jerry asked. "No mom I wanna go see malichi!" Hope said she was 14 now. Taurtis jerry and hope started fighting. "Stop it! Hope you can go over there by yourself taurtis and jerry since you just did that you are grounded!" Hope grabbed her phone and left.....

Hopes POV
I wasn't really going to see malichi. I was going to see Logan Valcrum. I knocked on his door and his father answered. "Oh! Hi hope! Come to see Logan I suppose?" I nod and he let's me in. Truth is I've liked Logan since I met him in sixth grade....i saw the white haired boy playing on his play station. I knock on the door and he looks over and smiles. "Hey hope! Come on in!" I walked in his room and grabbed a controller to play some call of duty.

8:00

Akia's POV
I called garroth. "Hello? Is hope there?"
"No she never came over here why do you ask Akia?"
"Because she said she was gonna be over there!"
"Well sorry bye!" I told him bye as well and then called up my good friend Amelia and her husband vylad. Amelia is a me'fwia.
"Hey Amelia! Is hope hanging out with Adam?"
"No! Is she missing?"
"Yeah...she was supposed to be with malichi!"
"I'll be right over!" A few minutes later a knock was heard on the door. I answered and saw Amelia. "Hey!" She said. We sat down and made more calls. I got to Travis. "Hey Travis is hope there?" I asked. "Yeah but she's asleep..." I looked at the clock and saw it was midnight. "OK ilk allow her to stay over there where is she sleeping?" I asked. "She's fell asleep playing play station with Logan and......Logan is holding her in his arms they are too cute together!" I was shocked. Was she dating him behind my back?

OK! I know I haven't updated in a while! But Amelia is ameliacampbell100 so check her out! Byeeeeeeee!!!!!