Jail break...

Akia's POV
I sat with taurtis and jerry as they played a game with their friend Maya. I suddenly heard a knock on the door......i opened it to see aphmau there smiling as she saw the kids i invite her in knowing that she would just walk in anyways. "Kids go play in your room..." i told them. Aph and u sat down she pulled out a knife. "I told you i would get you!" she linged and stabbed me. Aaron walked in and saw this. He atracked aphmau and she stabbed hom as well. She stabbed me again this time in my gut. She twisted the knife inside me and j grpaned in pain. She smiled to herself as i saw aaron stand once again.  He takled her and she slit his throat.....i stood in shock as she lunged towards me  i stopped the knife and asked her "can i at least say goodbye to my kids?" she thought then nodded. She got up and i called everyone down stairs as aph hid herself and aaron. "Alright...I'm going some where and ill be ba-" i was cut of by pain and saw my children's eyes widen in shock. Hope grabbed the threeyoing omes and hot out of the house as i saw the light of death.....the light was blinding until i got used to it. I then saw lily and aaron....except they were memories.....first i saw when aaron and i were dating....then i saw our wedding and when  hope was born....when aph went to jail........aand then when she slit aarons throat and when she stabbed me...then it showed hope maya jerry and tairtis talking to cops and crying.....and i dead aph with malichi levin and garroth all crying.......then that disappeared and i saw lily and aaron.....i higged him as lily said "welcome to the otherside of life....." and we walked off and have kept an eyes on the kids ever since....

Alright everyone that is the wnd of twon my aaron x reader i hope you all enjoyed and tell me if you want o hear for hope after akia and aaron die? Tell me in the comments! Until then bye my darlings!