LOOK AT DAT ART!!!!!

Taurtis- t
Me- a

T- hello internet people of the internet my name is taurtis and today Alex has a message for you!!!!!
A- thank you taurtis....now I wanted to tell you that sinister_me is trying to get more reads on her art book! She is trying to get at least 729 reads and is at 695 right now so I would appreciate if some of you if not all if you go and read it! If she does get to 729 me AND sinister will be doing a face reveal as a mark on for when she reached 729 reads! And I will possibly do a Q&A so you can ask anything! So yeah any of the yandere high school, mystreet/MCD, vocaloids or host club wanna say anything?

Hikaru - please check out my friends book....*blushes while thinking about her*

Kaoru- do listen to alex~sama she is my crush and I want her best friend and her to answer some questions!

Tamiki- guess who's back? Back again? Tamas back! Kyoya!

Kyoya- really tamiki how do you keep on getting in my fucking house?!

Honey- please go read sinister Chan's book!
Mori- ....

Haruhi- Alex is one of my friends so I think you should check it out!

Miku: I am really lucky to be dating her brother so I'm going to read it!

Kaito: she's my sister of course I'm going to read!

Rin: my brother loves her!

Len: hey! I umm will read it because we're friends! *Blushes*

A: *blushes*

Gumi: she's a good friend so I'm a read it! *Gives a thumbs up*

Neru: len kun loves her and not me! I hate Alex! I hate her! *Throws phones at me*

A: help!

Reader chan: *slaps neru*

A: thank you.

Aaron: I love you and hope you read it!

Aphmau (who is in jail for attempted murder): I will kill you! One way or another....

Laurence: just read it

Garroth: *is sitting with levin and malichi* read it!

Levin: *is playing with hope and malichi* I think I'll read it...

Samgladiator: I'll read my cru- friends book!*blushes*

Taurtis: he likes her!

Yuki: Alex and I are best friends so j suggest you read it or die!

Salex: she's one of my beauties of course I'll read it!

J: I'll read her book! I love Alex!

Dom: heh that loser? She can get lost she helped Sam get invader to love him!

Invader: she made me realise I'm interested in Sam!

Me: thanks everyone! Except neru and Dom I don't know why your here even....well LOOK AT DAT ART!!!! the book is sinister_me's art book! Check it out and I'll possibly see you in a face reveal/Q&A!!!!!!!!

Everyone except Aph Dom and neru: BAIIIIIIIIIII