lemon/special for 60 followers

Akia's POV
I was sitting in Aaron and I's room on the island. He walked in and sat with me. "Aaron? How much would you say you love me in a scale from 0-10? I know it silly but-" I was cut off by him smashing his lips to mine. He pulled away trailing the kisses down my neck.

Lemon starts here!!!

He started sucking and biting my neck. I moaned out in pleasure. He then pulled off my shirt Sucking my nipples. I was still moaning. I decided I was gonna give him some pleasure as well. I rubbed my knee against his bulge making him groan. I pulled off his pants and sweatshirt. He was left in his boxers and I in my panties. He pulled off my panties and started sticking in one finger at a time while massaging my breast. After a while I pulled off his boxers making us both naked. I started rubbing him making him groan. After a while I became dominate and started to lick his member. He tangled his fingers in my hair and made me bob my head up and down he soon came in my mouth and I then was flipped u der him as he entered me. I moaned out his name as I came him coming soon after. He layed down next to me on the bed and said "that's his much...." Panting we both fell asleep in each others arms.

I hope you liked it!!!!! Bai!!!!!