help me

Akia's POV
I was sitting here trapped in my locker. At least mine had an outlet. I plugged in my phone to charge. I remembered I had unlimited data. I quickly called Aaron. "Hello Aaron! I need help!"
"What do you need help with dork! Not that I'm gonna help."
"Aaron please I'm stuck in my locker! Lily shoved me in here."
"Lily wouldn't do that! She's not like that! She's right you are a liar!" He hung up. I started crying again.

Aarons POV
I can't believe she lied to me. She told me after I saved her from garroth that I was her only friend. That only I could make her smile. Tears came to my eyes but I quickly wiped them away when I heard my phone ring. I looked at it and it was Akia and I making silly faces for the picture. I answered "hello Aaron! I need help!" Her voice sounded like she'd been crying "what do you need help with dork! Not that I'm gonna help."
"Aaron please I'm stuck in a locker! Lily shoved me in here."
"Lily wouldn't do that! She's not like that! She's right you are a liar!" I hung up and looked at Lily's profile. She texted me.

Alright ivy! She's in the locker! Now what about aphmau and garroth?

I instantly got mad and texted her back

Your the liar!! Lily stop messing with my friends! Cause your not one anymore!

I hit send and run out of my house.

Akia's POV
I was sitting in the locker crying listening to music. Suddenly someone opened the locker. I look up and see Aaron standing there. I got up and hugged him. "Aaron! I thought you wouldn't come." I shoved him on the floor so he sat up and hugged back. I was crying in his shirt. "I'm so sorry I believed that jerk."
"Aaron your the only friend I ever had." I said still sobbing. He started caressing my hair. I looked up at him "Akia will you go to prom with me?" I was looking in his eyes my heart racing. " y-yes." I said and hugged him. He then walked me home. At my door he kissed my cheek. I blushed and he chuckled. "Bye" we said then laughed. I went inside and saw my mom. "Were you out with that boy?!"
"Mom relax! I was shoved in a locker and was trapped he helped me." She was still mad. "Mom also I'm going to prom with him." She fainted and was brought to the hospital. "Ugh mom why can't you be calm about things." I said aphmau was sitting there not saying anything. "Aphmau! Seriously! Your acting like a little kid!"
"Akia! Just stop! Also I don't like Aaron anymore. I like Zane ro'meave." I nod and we were silent until we heard someone say.
"Ugh dad why can't you be calm about things?" Aphmau peaked around the corner and I saw a girl with blue hair. "Oh hey Aph what happened?"
"Hey kiatlyn my mom fainted after my sister said she was going to prom with Aaron."
"Oh." Then a doctor came in and talked about side affects if the medicine. After we got our parents home aphmau helped me and Katelyn find prom dresses. I picked the one below

Katelyn picked a spegatti strapped short light blue dress

We brought Katelyn home then Aph went back to the store and grabbed a purple version of mine. Then we went home.