prom night

Akia's POV
I woke up and it was Saturday. I quickly texted Aaron "hey wanna do something today?" He quickly responded "sure!"
"Meet me at my house" a few minutes later he climbed through my window and asked "what are we gonna do?" I pointed at my window "we are gonna sneek out and doi something then just let me change." I went to my closet and picked out some shorts and a blue sweater with some black converse. I walked out of my closet wearing the out fit. My ears and tail showing. We snuck out my window and went to the park. We walked for a bit and Aaron grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. We lay down in a clearing and watched the clouds. We laughed a lot and had the best time possible. After an hour Aaron said "well we better be getting to the movies. Don't wanna be late to see suicide squad." I smiled I wanted to see that movie. I got up and we walked to the movie theater.

After da movie

Akia's POV
We walked out the theater hand in hand. I was smiling so much. He walked me too my window ladder and kissed my cheek making me blush he chucked saying "your cite when you blush" I giggle and kiss his perfect lips. I say bye and climb into my room.
To my surprise my dad was there sitting on my bed waiting for me. "Umm hi dad."
"Why did you come through the window at midnight?"
"I was with Katelyn." I lied
"Don't lie to me young lady! Where were you really?"
"I was with a friend. I'm going to prom with him! And dad why do you all of a sudden want to be in my life?!" I started getting annoyed.
"Your mother and I are trying again. So I want to be the father you wanted!"
"Dad! You never will be! After you took me with you and separated me from aphmau I had a hard time at Okamis prep! When you slapped me across the face you didn't care! You are a drunk bastard saying I shouldn't have been born!" I rolled up my sweater sleeve revealing scars. "Dad you made me do this to myself! I almost jumped off the school! Then I ran away to find mom and i did! Now I go to Phoenix drop high! So keep out of my life! I never wanted you in i-" I got cut off by him slapping me across the face. "Your a good for nothing child! Me and your mother are trying a different tactic with you and aphmau!" He started beating me again telling me I'm worthless and fat and ugly.

One month later

Akia's POV
I had my emotionless face on and was going to my room. Today was prom I was still going with Aaron but I would add some bandages to my bag so I could cut there rather than at home cause my parents would only torture me more. Ever since I started dating Aaron there have been people bullying me. I was trying to stay strong for Aaron though. I put on a sweater with my dress and make up. I had to get a smaller size on my dress which made me kinda happy cause maybe people won't call me fat anymore. I'd been starving myself for a week. When I finished getting ready I went over to Aaron's house. We went to prom from there.

An hour into prom

Akia's POV
I had people laughing at Aaron and I. I couldn't take it anymore. I told Aaron I had to go to the bathroom and left. I went to the top of the school and sat on the edge humming headphones which turned into singing. when I finished I stood up about to step off but before I could I heard someone say "please Akia don't do it! I love you!" I turned to see a tearful Aaron. "Why do you love me? I'm ugly. And if I did jump its not like anyone would care. I would just disappear from the world no one would even notice." I replied emotionlessly. "Akia tell me what's wrong before you go at least." He said sitting on the edge. I sat down again. "My parents are abusing me and Aph mentally emotionally physically and.....and.....sexually." I was about to cry. "I'm also bullied at school." I added. "There are better ways to deal with this than suicide though Akia. We could call police on your parents and tell a teacher about the bullying." I kissed him and stood up. "Well Aaron this is good bye forever. I'm not doing it because if you know that. But I told you and now its my time." I said he stood and I kissed him one last time before stepping off the roof. As I was falling I crossed my arms and shut my eyes. And then came the impact of the ground and I blacked out.

Aarons POV
I called 911 and they sent an ambulance and were here quit fast considering the hospital was only a block away. They put Akia on the stretcher and let me ride with to the hospital. When there they made me wait outside the door.

Two days later

Aarons POV
Akia was announced in a coma yesterday and I was sitting with her holding her hand. "Akia...please don't die." I whispered on the verge of tears. Someone came in the room. I turn and saw...

Cliff hanger!!!! Who did Aaron see enter the room? Find out in next chappie!!!