violin girl

Akia POV
I started playing the violin. Just a few scales then it turned into shatter me by lindsey stirling and then when I finished I heard someone clapping. "That was nice." Then the door opened I saw the guy from my music class. "You? Your the epic guitar player I heard?" He nodded "I'm Aaron and you?"
"I'm Akia I'm aphmau's sister."
" you mean potato?"
"Don't call her potato!" I laughed a bit. He laughed too. "Hey Aaron do you think maybe I could come here during lunch everyday and we could play together?"
"Sure. I don't see why we couldn't." I smile and walk to class with him since we both have werewolf class next. "I wonder why I'm in werewolf class when I'm part fox?"
"Well foxes are in the wolf family."
"Oh. That makes sense. Also do you know where I could get a uniform?"
"Main office I heard has new ones coming out. Try there maybe you'll get a new one." I nod and go to the teacher. "Can I be excused to go get my uniform from the office?" He nodded and I headed over to the main office. "Hello darlin how can I help ya?" The secretary asked. "Um I need a uniform." She nodded and went to the back. "Here tomarrow we were gonna hand these out anyway." She handed me three informs that look nothing like aphmau's. It had a really short skirt a blouse with a vest and thigh high socks with black flats. I blushed at the fact Aaron would see me in this. I took the clothes and changed into one. I put the rest in my backpack and went to class.

Next week

Akia's POV
I saw Aaron and went over to him. "Hi." I said his face turned red and he looked away. "Isn't that skirt a little short?" He asked his face redder. I blushed too. "Its the new uniform." I say looking down. I sat next to him which made his face redder if possible. I look at him and ask "y-you OK? You look like your about to burst." He nodded and replied "I just think the skirt is way too short." I nod considering the skirt went down one fourth of my thigh. I continue writing Notes on the lesson. After class I walked with Aaron and we were talking. "And yeah that was the time Aph stuffed her face with cake!" We laughed and then I saw a brown haired guy with garroth. We walked over to them. "Do you need something that your looking at me creepily?" I ask.
" I'm Laurence and yes I need your heart." He said trying to flirt. "Nice try I'm not like my sister when it comes to boys." I say and Aaron and i walk away. He walked me home for some strange reason. "Bye Aaron!" I say and wave as he walks away. I go inside and see my mom staring angrily at me. "Who was that boy?!" She asked. "Relax mom he's just a friend! Where's Aph?"
"She's in her closet I can't get her out!"
"Mom I think you should try going out tonight besides I spoke to zieanna and she wants a girls night out." She perked up and went strate out the door. I took out my phone and called Aaron.
"Hey Aaron. Think you could come over for two things?"
"What are they?"
"Study and pry my sister out of her closet."
"Sure! I'll be right over."
A few minutes later someone knocked. "Hey Aaron. Follow me." We went to aph's to room and to her closet. She was sobbing her heart out. "What's wrong?" I asked she glared at me. "YOU! YOU KNEW I LIKED AARON! AND NOW LOOK AT YOU!" She ran past me to the bathroom. "Aph its not like that! Were just friends!"
"Well Akia.... I don't want to be your friend anymore." Her voice sounded cold. Tears welled in my eyes and I ran out of the house and to the park. I sat behind a tree and held my knees to my chest. My sister won't speak to me any more. I continue crying until I hear someone calling "AKIA! AKIA! PLEASE COME OUT!"
"Why should I?" I asked as I turn to see Aaron looking my way. He came over and sat next to me. "Because your violin girl. Remember what I told you?"
"That was nice."
"Before that.
" I shouldn't make a big deal out of everything."
"Exactly...this is just something she's going through. She feels like people hate her."
" your right...thanks Aaron." I hug him and we stand up. He walks me home. I notice my moms car there. We snuck around back and in my bedroom window. "Sorry my rooms a bit messy" I whisper looking for the light. Suddenly I heard a noise and turned around. Aaron tripped and fell on me and we landed on my bed. We both blushed intensely "Akia? Are you alright?" My mom called then opened the door. "Akia! What is he doing to you!"
"Mom relax it was an accident! He tripped and fell on me while we were studying -"
"Each other?! Cause that's what it looks like!"
"Mom! Just stop getting into my life!" I pushed her out my room before she said anything else. "Sorry about her Aaron."
"No problem...as long as she doesn't try to kill me." I laughed and we started studying for biology.