song for us

Akia's POV five years later they now live together on mystreet
Aaron and I were sitting and talking while he strummed on his guitar. He stared singing and playing

Aaron
Akia
Both

I remember tears streaming down your face when i said ill never let you go and all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said don't leave me here alone and all that's dead and gone has past tonight.
Just close your eyes the sun is going down you'll be alright no one can hurt you now come morning light you and I'll be safe and sound
Don't you dare look out your window darling everything's on fire the war out side our door keeps raging on
Hold on to this lullabye even if the music's gone gone
Repeat chorus when they both sing
OooO
OooO
lala
lala
OooO
OooO
Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

We smiled at each other. we looked across the street and saw garroth and aphmau playing with levin their ten year old. i started thinking of their wedding. "hey aaron? what would you think of kids if we got married?" he looked me in the eyes and said "kids? id love and cherish them forever." i responded "i dont know why i asked that you might not even-" he cut me off by going on one knee and holding a ring out. the setting was beautiful the sun setting and a small breeze going around. he said "akia will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" tears welled in my eyes and i excliamed "yes! yes aaron!" we kissed and he sat down with me agian. we watched the sunset together until i fell asleep. aaron's arm around me.

three years later

akia's pov aaron and i were married and had a daughter named hope.what could be better? hope and levin play together alot. levin is thirteen and hope is two. they are adorable. aphmau and garroth also had malichi who is two like hope they're friends but hope still gets shy around him. i was getting ready for work and Aaron was too. i work at the kawaii cat maid cafe. if your wondering im not a maid i sing as entertainment. i grabbed hope's hand and dropped her off with levin and aphmau. she hopped out of the car and i started towards work. suddenly i was about to turn in the cafe parking lot when a car sped around the corner crashing into mine. the last thing i remember was K.C calling 911. then i blacked out.

Aaron's POV i was walking into the gym i work at and got a call "alright class keep stretching while i take a call!" i yelled walking into the hall. i answered "hello?" "is this aaron?" "this is. what do you need?" "hi aaron im doctor kate and your wife was in a severe car accident and we would like you here right away." "of course im on my way." i hung up and went to luke my co-worker. "luke i need you to take over my class! something happened with akia!" he nodded and went to my class. i grabbed my car keys and headed to the hospital. when i got there i found her room and saw her covered in bandages in what seemed like a deep sleep. "Aaron i presume?" i turned and saw a woman i nodded. "akia is in a coma and we need for someone to be with her at all times. telling her stories and other helpful things that might help her memory you should also hold her hand to see if she responds to anything." i nodded and she left. i went to her bedside and someone opened the door. i turn and see levin hope and aphmau there. "oh aaron im so sorry!" aphmau said running to me. hope was crying and levin was comforting her. "here hope. come see daddy." i said and she ran to me. "hope do you want to hold mommy's hand? it can help her get better." she gripped akia's hand. i smiled and started telling her stories.

five weeks later

akia's pov why cant i just open my eyes?! im tired of the voices! i want to see a face! then i suddenly my eyes popped open. i saw hope, levin, aphmau, and aaron. aphmau was the only one awake. "so you didnt die? i need to finish the job so i can get aaron!" she started to yell. aaron woke up just before she plunged the knife she had into my heart. he grabbed her arm and said "i think its time for you to go aphmau...to jail with your parents." levin was calling the cops already and soon they came and before aphmau left the room she screamed "THIS WILL BE FINISHED!!!!!!" i was terrified at this point. aaron and hope hugged me and i was told id be released in a month.

8 years later cuz im lazy

akia's pov i i now have three kids. Hope is ten and not very shy anymore she get along very well with malichi. And then the twins taurtis and jerry who are 8. Taurtis and jerry are diffrent from hope thoigh cuz they're not my kids.

Flash back
I had just returned from the hospital and was watching a movie with hope and aaron. It was hopes third birthday. Someone knocked on the door. I answered it to see no one there. I look down and see a bastet with babies in it. I pick it up and take it inside calling for aaron. "Aaron! aaron! I found this left at the door. I pulled the blanket down abit so he could see the two children left inside. He gasped and then hope came and tugged on my nightgown she couldnt talk quit yet. I lift her up so she can see the babies and she looks sad. "Dont worry hope we still love you." we hugged her and she smiled before