Chapter 2: We need some rules.

Being good is boring, being bad is predictable but being neutral is reality.

I was completely lost to my senses. I sat numbed in the reception taking in my surroundings. It was an inviting orange and black decor with a hint of beige.

"Alexia Cooper." I got up and walked to the reception desk. "Yes." A brunette lady handed me a room key and spoke. "Your dorm number is thirty-five and here is your timetable." She passed me a small cardboard. I picked up my suitcase and duffel bag then headed towards the dorms.

I found my room easily but to my surprise there were already suitcases laying around in the small lounge and a male's shirt on the couch. Such a tramp! Bringing guys back here. i know a bit judgmental. I closed the door and walked in. There were two rooms, a tiny bathroom, a small lounge and a bordered off section that had a small fridge, counter, stove and a sink.

I looked stunned at the rooms waiting to see who would come out to greet me but just then the door I had closed opened behind me. Walking in was a tall, well built guy standing half in half out just staring at me. After my mind fully registered I'd come to recognize him. He was the seaweed-green eyes guy. Don't ask me why I remembered that of all things.

"Move," he arrogantly demanded in a low voice.

I stepped aside and said nothing not trusting my voice to keep firm this time. What the hell was he doing here? I expected a chirpy slut to walk out and greet him but no one came instead he walked into the one of the rooms and slammed the door.

I went into the next room guessing it was mine to find it was messy and someone had been using it. There were more male shirts laying on the floor, the bed wasn't made and the room smelt like a musky scented male deodorant.

I opened the cupboards to find it empty so I packed my things away neatly placing a family portrait at my bed side and opened up my window to allow in fresh air. I continued cleaning up the room and formed a pile of clothes that weren't mine. I went to the bathroom and fetched the laundry basket to put the clothes in. Then walked up to the unknown boy's room and just as I lifted my hand to knock I heard a string of cursing come from inside so I left the basket at the door, knocked and quickly ran into my room. So immature, I know.

I wasn't sure why but this guy scare the life out of me and maybe it would do me good to keep some distance. I heard the door open, a minute of silence then a low chuckle followed. I breath out in relief and sat on my bed. My mobile was dead and I was now bored so I decided to have a bath. I let the steaming hot water shower over me until my body lost all traces of tension. I came out in my PJ's with a messy bun on the top of my head and everything was blurry because I didn't have my glasses on.

Mr. Unknown sat stretched out on the one sofa watching TV. "Hello," he spoke as if sensing my stares. I walked straight into my room and closed the door. I do not need an egotistical idiot befriending me.
There was a knock on my door which made me jerk. "Please open," he whispered after fiddling with the doorknob. I let out a groan not knowing what to do, put on my glasses and opened the door dismissing my childish behavior. So much for distance.

"Do you need something?" He shrugged as he replied, "Would a name hurt?"
I continued staring at him as if he was seriouly bothering me so instead he introduced, "I'm Blake... Sorry about early and for the morning." Oh so he recognized me too... I waited on a farther explanation but sensed nothing was coming. "Lex." He arched his eyebrow. "Is that short for something?" I could see his effort in trying to make conversation but I also noticed his discomfort which I found annoying -don't ask me why- so I decided to end it.

"Just Lex. Look you stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. I'm here to get an education so I'm not going to pretend to like you and you don't have to act like it makes a difference whether or not you know a damn thing about me. Okay? Get it? Got it? GOOD!" And with that I closed the door leaving him standing in front of it.

My name was a very personal disturbance for me and I'm not quite ready to share that.

There was something infuriating about HIM I just didn't know what.

Maybe it was his bipolar symptoms which lead me to this.

The next day wasn't too great. It was my first day in classes and even though I wasn't the only new one I could feel the stares of many. Maybe it was normal for a newbie to feel like this but it still wasn't comfortable.

I didn't attend my last class and went early to my dorm. The door was open so I went in without any hassle but was disgusted by my discovery. Entwined together was Blake and a red head, going at it not even breaking at the sound of my entrance. I dropped my gaze to the floor and cleared my throat. Blake jerked off her and she laid on the couch startled for less than what it was worth. I shifted my feet feeling rather awkward.

"Hi," Blake greeted.

I hadn't seen him in the morning and was hoping not to see him at all today but the world wasn't handing out my cards. The red head stood up and revealed that her shirt was off. "Hello," she whistled. I nodded still feeling out off place. Blake stared at the floor and the red head hang on his shoulder like an extra limb.

I moved pass them and into my room but before I could close the door I managed to mutter, "We need some rules."
I glanced back at him for a second and then shut them out. I threw my school bag onto my bed and let ot breath to ease up.

* * * * *

Hellozzzzzz!!!! Okay, I don't have anything to say besides it will get MORE interesting so vote, comment, follow and I will only update when I have 50 reads so start recommending!!!!

☆LP☆

PS: Love your'll