Chapter 9: my sweet-sugar-honey-plum.

When we got home Noah and Caleb were curled up on the couch. Caleb was playing a game on his phone and Noah sat watching. "Hey guys," she spoke chirpy again. I was shocked at the sight that my lips wouldn't form words. "Are you two a thing now?" Blake asked. Noah nodded in excitement and Caleb replied, "You saw the mistress, I beheld the maid." He had quoted Shakespeare words, The Merchant of Venice, Act 3, Scene 2. I frown at his choice of words.

"Oh Caleb, I pray for thee," Blake mocked back. I was so confused with these boys that I walked to my room and motioned Noah to follow.
"Please explain to me what the hell just happened?"
"I'm dating Caleb." I stayed quiet because I didn't know what to say. Caleb was nice and sweet but he was just like Blake. A bad boy. A player.
So tell her that! My conscious shouted.
"Noah he's not the guy for you." Her face went red and she seemed upset. "Why? Because he won't flirt with you anymore!" She yeld at me. "What? No! Noah you're sweet, intellegent and beautiful. I am just trying to look out for you." She sarcastically laughed. "Look out for me? You're just jealous." Then she stormed out of my room leaving my door wide open with the boys standing stunned watching me. She got her bag and left the dorm. I grabbed a coat and my phone. "Caleb Jackson, if you dare hurt her in anyway I will hunt you down and hurt you. Badly. Got it?" I emphasized "badly" and walked out not waiting for a reply. The weather was getting colder as evening approached and I walked the grounds silently observing.

I miss Jersey. I didn't have any of this nonsense to deal with. Actually I never had anyone to ever care about me or vise-versa.

I got tired of walking so I crossed my legs and sat down. I closed my eyes and pictured what I wanted in life.

A degree in literature and to become an author. Then find Mr. Right and get married. After traveling together and enjoying some 'us' time have children. Live happily ever after. The end.

I opened my eyes and here I was back to reality.
I stayed silent listening to my surroundings. It was quiet and peaceful for 16:18. The sky was turning a dark shade of blue, almost indigo like.
"Do you want to talk?" Blake plopped himself down next to me. "Sure, but not about what just happened." He nodded and questioned, "Well, what do you want to talk about?"
"You? I'm so dramatic that I think its easy for you to figure me out but you are so... so self controlled." He laughs lightly. "It may seem like that but its not that way to me. It takes a lot of resistance to be like this and I'm only like this well, because I have to be."
"Why?" I felt like I was urging a dangerous topic. Duh! I shouted to myself. Because he is one of the popular guys that all the girls drool over.
"Social survival." It was sad hearing him admit something like that. I have always seen him have this tough guy look. "It shouldn't be like that." I couldn't look at him. I felt like if I looked at him then he'd think I'd pity him. "The people you want to be around should accept you for you. They should expect you to be yourself. That is true friendship." I could feel him smiling at me. "Always so wise, Lexi." I don't know why but I blushed.

I awoke at 8:30 on Sunday morning, yesterday we came back and went straight to bed, and went into the bathroom, washed up and then started cooking pasta in our small kitchen. Blake was in his room and I moved around in the kitchen area in my long black leggings, knee length long sleeve brown dress, no shoes and my glasses on the bridge of my nose. "Morning, princess." I turned around to glance at him then continued starring the soup for the pasta. "Morning, my sweet-sugar-honey-plum. Hope you slept splendidly." I smirked at him as I used a chirpy voice. He walked over, stood behind me and peeped into the pot. He was so close the I could feel the heat radiating of his body. As if he were thinking the same thing he pressed his body against me and wrapped his hands around my waist. I stiffened under the contact and I could feel my breath hitch.
"Well someone is feisty this morning." He whispered in my ear. He buckled his hip slightly and I could feel something nudging my ass. I tried to step away but I could not move because I was sandwiched between the stove and Blake. A very turned on Blake. My inner goddess breathed out in relief that I was normal and my body was reacting to this so when Blake dipped his head in the nook of my neck and kissed me I wasn't surprised that a moan escaped my lips. He turned me around with one hand and switched the stove off with the other. I went scarlet as I looked up at him and saw a smirk plastered on his smooth, delicious, dreamy lips. Lex! Stop!
"It's good to know that I can have this effect on you," and he pinched my ass then walked away.

I sat on the couch gobbling pasta as Blake showered. I then went to my room to read, Vampire Academy- the last sacrifice. I had read the entire collect about four times. Fifteen pages into the book and I heard pots rattling. I checked my phone because the disturbance took me away from the story and saw no messages. I had left Noah twenty-four missed calls, eight voice messages and eleven text. She was dead set on ignoring me and after four hours, from the morning, I decided to give her some time. I was about to resume reading when Blake knocked on my room door. "Yes." He opened the door to reveal himself now dressed in black track pants with a purple shirt. "I am bored," he whined.
"And what am I suppose to do." He stayed silent at first. Then spoke, "I have an idea, let's play a game." I nodded my head and awaited for an explanation but Blake just stood staring at me. As if he thought I could magically read his mind, but when a smirk crept to his lips I had my fair guesses.

* * * * *
Merry Chirstmas!!! Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way

This is my Chirstmas update. May you have a wonderful day and the best gift you could give me is a comment and a vote.

Love you!
P.S: LP
MERRY CHIRSTMAS!

S: LPMERRY CHIRSTMAS!