Chapter 20: Anywhere with you is...

I shot up from my laying down position utterly shocked. "What?" I almost shouted. "Lexi they were murdered." I stayed quiet with my eyes so wide you'd think they were about to disconnect from their sockets. "My father was a business man and my mother was a stay at home mum." He continued. "We weren't the perfect family. Damn there's no such thing but... but we were so happy." He was crying. My tough bad boy was crying. I wrapped my arms around him, he buried his head in the curve of my neck and held me tight to him. "My dad's business partner made a deal with a foreign drug dealer. Being so oblivious to what was going on my father stopped by a cabin that was on the route towards our lake house to meet them, therefore my mother and I was with him. I was around seventeen so when my parents got out and went into the cabin I stayed in the car playing with my phone. I had heard two gunshots so I quickly got out of the car and ran inside the cabin. No one was there besides the dead body of my father and I crouched by my mother placing her head on my lap. She smiled at me so weakly. She lost so much blood. I watched her die. I sat with her lifeless body for at least half an hour until cops and medical services came. Someone near the area had notified them. I had to prepare for the funerals on my own. My family came to help but they were all people we never really got along with so I didn't want to pretend. I grew up fast Lexi. I had no choice." He lifted his head from my shoulders and I stared into his bloodshot eyes. "Nothing I could ever say could relate or comfort you. Blake, I will never leave your side. I promise. I love you so much." He gave me a kiss and smiled at me. "I love you too Lexi." We laid silent for a while processing all that has happened so far. "I want to go site seeing," Blake spoke. "We can go tomorrow." He nodded. "Cool. I'm going to get ready for bed."

Blake was up early and in a very cheerful mood. "I have our whole day planned," he claimed. I laughed at him and spoke, "Usually in books or movies that is the girl's line." He sorted out his hair by the mirror. "Oh shut up. You're still gonna have a lot of fun." I smiled as I put my navy blue coat on. Underneath I wore black skinny jeans and a dark blue polar fleece jersey. Blake wore plain black jeans, a white T-shirt and his black leather jacket over. Hot and dreamy, if you asked me. "Anywhere with you is fun baby." He walked up to me and wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. "I love you Alexia." I blushed crimson. "I love you too Blake."

We went down to have bacon and eggs for breakfast then I washed up the dishes. My parents were busy getting the house decorated for Christmas and giving out invitations for our New Year's eve party. It was still a bit early for that but they stressed and planned well in advance.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked Blake as he stood on the opposite side of the kitchen island watching me clean up.
"To the Adventure Aquarium then I booked seats on a ferry to take us to the statue of Liberty and the ride is about an hour and a half so we can have lunch there." I smiled at him. "It's nice to see you so excited about something." I walked around and slowly kissed him on his lips. He's so calm and patient with me that it just makes me fall more.

The aquarium was extremely beautiful and had changed alot since I had last been there. It was magical and like the perfect scene taken out from a movie. Blake and I walked with our fingers knotted taking in all the marine life. He was very good at biology and pointed out many things that aren't normally noticed about the different species of fish. "Thank you for having me come here with you Lexi." I grinned. "Thank you for accepting to come." New Jersey was my home no matter how from my dreams spread this place was my guarantee destination. We walked through the shark tunnel and I held tight to Blake because even though it was so gorgeous it was still very scary. A guy went around to everyone offering to take out pictures and Blake paid him for two copies. We stood together my hand around his waist and his draped around my shoulder. "Is my hair okay?" I faced him and questioned. "No but you still look perfect." We both laughed and I heard the camera click. Then we both faced the camera and smiled. The man handed us the two pictures and they were perfect. The first was one of both of us laughing and the second was the normal cliche. In the background was the shark tunnel and no one else. This moment was truly special and I just stared at Blake as he stared at the photos. I am so grateful for him. He caught me staring and I instantly turn beet but he lifted my dipped head with his finger tips and planted a soft gentle kiss on my lips. "I'd never get tired of telling you how much I love you Miss. Alexia Cooper." I kissed him again. "I love you too Mr. Blake Anderson."

* * * * *

Hello Fellow reader. Firstly thank you so much for dedicating time to The Bad Boy's Guide. You are truly special and appreciated.

I'm really sorry that chapters are being published at such a slow rate but I am really busy with school.

Remember to hit that ☆ if you enjoyed. Please do follow me and recommend if you'd like to show more support. Thank you so so much♡♡♡

Check media to see picture of the Adventure Aquarium.

Love you lots.