Chapter 14: baby blue bunny

Noah made me dress up at her dorm since her roommate wasn't there and she thinks it would be a good surprise element for Blake.

"But I don't want to." I was bickering with Noah about glasses or contact lenses. "I'm comfortable in my glasses," I defended. "Well you look nice without them. Er, wait. That didn't sound right. You look gorgeous with either but imagine Blake's face when he sees you without them." I rolled my eyes at her then closed them so she could do my make up. She lightly powered my faced because I was so nervous that my skin was flushed and oily, then she put a thin layer of dark blue eye shadow, eye liner and red-purple lip gloss. She then left the room so I could put on the dark blue, just above the knee, dress that I had purchased today. When she returned back to the room she smirked and whistled. "Wow, babe. You look stunning..." Noah beamed. "Now! For your hair. Let's straighten it inwards." I nodded and left her to do her thing.

As I walked to the student parking bays to meet Blake at his fancy car,I had forgotten that Blake was rich and could afford such a posh car, my black two inch heels clicked on the ground. Blake stood facing away from me looking at the school grounds and as I approached he turned to greet me. "Wow..." I laughed at him. "Blake Anderson speechless. This is already a night I'm definitely going to remember." He smirked. "You look beautiful," he gawked. I smirked as I complimented, "You don't look too shabby either." Blake held out his hand so we could shorten the distance between us. I held it and walked closer to him. He brought my hand up to his lips and planted a gentle kiss. My cheeks turned rosy and I was extremely grateful for the night coverage. "Are you ready?" he seductively murmured. I nodded not trusting my voice.

"Where are we going?" He smirked but did not replied. "Hey, answer me," I demanded. "Don't worry. Just chill back and wait." I rolled my eyes at Blake trying to be all mysterious. He is so cute. I had my head against the car door and my eyes on Blake. He wore a navy blue fitted T-shirt, black jeans and dark blue converse. "Take a picture." I smirked at him as I flirted, "So I can put it up in my room and coo at it all day." He chuckle. "Why go through so much trouble when you have the real thing in the next room." I nodded my head. "True."

The rest of the trip was a comfortable silence and I didn't dare interrupt it. It was perfect. The view as we passed the trees and buildings had me hypnotize that I almost forgot why I was here. I was on a date with Blake! Blake Anderson! The university's hot bad boy. Mr.Fool-around and Can't-keep-a-girlfriend. I must be dreaming. But, no. I looked to the driver seat and Blake was there clearly zoned out in his own thoughts. "Tell me," I commanded. "Hmm, I can't believe you're giving me the time of day," he admitted. I smirked at him. "You aren't so bad. I miss judged you. I would trust a guy like you." Blake's cheeks turned pink which made me laugh. "Are you blushing Mr.Anderson? It's rare moments like this that I live for," I said dramatically covering my heart. We both burst out laughing.

Blake parked off in a busy parking lot then I got out and noticed my surroundings. It was a carnival. I gave Blake a full on, teeth-showing, smile. "You like?" I nodded. He came over by my side and knotted our fingers. I blushed as the warmth spread throughout my body. We walked over to the entrance and bought our tickets. "Well since you paid for entrance I'm paying for food," I argued with Blake. He shook his head. "Don't be stubborn and that's not how it works. This is a date, remember?" I just stayed quiet knowing I couldn't win this battle. "Where do you want to go first?" Blake asked. "Hmm, on the roller coaster." He frowned at my choice but shrugged and followed me. "I thought you'd choose the Ferris wheel or something." I smirked, "Save the best for last." The line moved fast and soon we were seated somewhere in the middle of the roller coaster. "You sure you want to do this?" Blake questioned tightening his grib on my hand. "If anything happens you'll save me," I answered as the force of speed pushed me back against my seat.

"That was awesome!" Blake yeld. He had a blast on the roller coaster as I squirmed silently next to him. It wasn't the best experience I have ever had. "It was okay. Now, what do you want to go on?"

"I want to go play darts." I arched my eyebrows at him. "Why would you come all the way to the carnival to play darts?" He had a smug smile on his face and held my hand as we walked over. "What do you want?" He asked pointing to all the prizes. "The baby blue bunny with big ears," I said making bunny ears with my fingers above my head. He chuckled and nodded. The man at the stand handed him three darts and told him one must at least hit the centre. Blake raised up the dart, took aim then threw it. Dead centre, I thought. I expected Blake to turn around and smirk or say something cocky but instead he remained focus. He raised up the next dart, took aim then threw it. Dead centre. He repeat for the last time and guess what? Dead centre. All three tips were close together at the centre. Blake collected the teddy bear and there it was, his signature smirk. I stood there astounded by what I had just witnessed. "So no victory kiss just big eyes," He spoke as he held out the teddy bear for me. The man from the game stand was still watching him. I snapped out of my frenzy, took the teddy bear and planted a kiss on Blake's cheek. "Thank you," I mumbled.

It was amazing spending time with Blake. I didn't have to think twice before I did or said anything. Sometimes I didn't have to do or say anything for him to know what I wanted. Like when I was ready to go on the Ferris wheel. We bought a pack of cotton candy and stood in line. I was stuffing the pink clouds in my month when I noticed Blake watching me. I waiting for the sugar to dissolve and then asked, "What?" He shook head. "I still can't believe this is happening." I moved closer to him and wrapped an arm around his waist and he draped one over my shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled. "I could get use to this," he whisphered into my hair then gave me a pecked on my head.

It was slow and the best part was the view. At the very top I could see the city lights gleaming. Blake still held my hand and was drawing circles with his thumb. "It so pretty," I spoke then suddenly the carnival was in darkness and the ride had come halt with our cubicle at the top. "What happened?" Blake panicked as he held my hand tightly. I shrugged then realised he couldn't see it. "I don't know." Then there was a sound of the generator and everyone, I mean literal everyone at the carnival, went silent. A man in a black suit had a mic and the spotlight shone on him. "Ladies and gentlemen please do not panick but we are having slight technical difficulties. The power will be restored in seven minutes or so." I sat there understanding but Blake freaked out. "Seven minutes! We can't sit here for so long." I tried moving closer to Blake but then, "Sit still this thing is rocking!" I almost laughed but Blake caught my smirk. "What?" he frowned. Our eyes had adjusted so I could see him slightly now. "Blake, Are you're afraid of heights?" He nodded sheepishly. I smiled more. "Don't freak out but I am going to move closer." He let go of my hand and sat stiff. I moved close to him and place both my hands on the sides of his face. "You don't have to be. I'm here plus look." I pointed to the city. "Look at the view now. It's even more beautiful." He smiled. "But nothing can be compared to you." I blushed then slowly leaned in and kissed him. He gently kissed back not asking for entrance to take things any further. It was slow, sweet and amazing. He soft lips against mine and his hands were gripping at my waist. This was perfect. We broke away but stayed in that position so I kissed him on his forehead. "Everything will be fine," and on que the lights were back on. "See it wasn't so bad and it was way less than seven minutes," I told Blake as we got of the Ferris wheel. He chuckled and he said, "Well, that was enough for one night. I would say... Are you ready to leave?" I smiled, nodded my head and hugged my teddy bear. "This is going to be sleeping with me." I smirked. Blake rolled his eyes. "Well, I am going to give you something to think about when we reach home." He smirked back. I bit my bottom lip in anticipation.

*  *  *  *  *
Hi guys thanks for all the support feel free to message me and comment. Vote and follow.
Love you