Chapter 12: Air... I needed.. to... breathe.

Morpheus~ is the Winged God of Dreams and can take human form in dreams.

From the time I've come to Washington I could feel myself changing but only because I was letting myself change, now I wasn't so sure about this change. Blake usually avoids me but this time it was vise versa. I stayed in my room, ate when he was out or in between classes and had a bath before he'd return from his run. Most of my day was spent in classes or my room. Noah often came to visit with Caleb tagging along so he'd be with Blake while Noah was with me. I was good alone but I did miss Blake.

"Why are you ignoring him?" I rolled my eyes as if it weren't obvious. "I can't fall for the bad boy Noah." She smirked, "Maybe you've already fell." I through a book at her. "No I haven't," I spoke defensively. "I know what it's like to fall for the bad boy and this," I gestured to myself, "Is not it."

It's suppose to be easy to let go but my heart speaks louder than my mind and I know I'm fighting a losing battle.

They all say they'd stick around but they end up running when things become too hard. Relationships aren't built on perfection it's the fights that make it worth while.

He'd  stick around for me. Noah was right. Deep down I want him too but I knew he wouldn't.

He couldn't...

I fell of to sleep after Noah left and woke up late in the afternoon. I was straving and energetic so I walked quietly to the lounge because the house was in silence. I opened our mini-fridge and took out the scrambled eggs from the morning.

"Talk to me," he whisphered. He sounded like he was in distress and... sad. I watched the microwave plate turn the food in it's heating process.

Silence...

"Talk to me, please. I've been trying to figure out what happened but I... I don't know." I signed in frustration. "I can't fall for the bad boy." He smirked. "Is that all?" He chuckled. "It's not funny!" I snapped. Then he spoke seriously and placed his hand on my shoulders, "Firstly, I am not a bad boy and second... well lets say I can be very persuasive." I rolled my eyes at his playfulness. "You don't get!" I groaned. "What? You are very hard to understand," he grumbled. "I know you'll hurt me." My voice was lower than I expected. He didn't say anything because he knew he couldn't justify his denial of that. "Don't worry you wouldn't be the first," I broke the silence. "Huh?"

My eyes teared up just thinking about Connor. Could I farther my explanation? "Nevermind." I switched the microwave off and went to my room. For the first time in a long time I let out a long painful cry. It was so painful that it made me physically hurt. I knew Blake was listening because the dorm was in silence and he never left.An hour or so later I fell of to sleep.

"Come closer, baby," a familar voice spoke. My surroundings were also familar. It was Connors car! Tears spilt down my cheeks. No. I told him, no. His hands traveled my body slowly and my skin burnt in the areas that were touched. Further and further north he was headed. He lips were just above my ear and in sly seconds his touge would slip out and taste me. His hands now in between my thighs. I couldn't speak but held my legs tight in protest. I pushed him eventually and ran out of the car with no thought out plan. Air... I needed.. to... breathe. I needed to breathe.

I awoke in shock. Sweat was beaded on my forehead and Blake sat next to me looking confused, worried and tired. "I know," he whispered.

*  *  *  *  *

Hey there! I felt like I owed you all a chapter so here it is. I'm sorry it's short. Please vote, comment and follow.

Thank you!

♡Xoxo LP♡