Chapter 21: sooner than expected

The ferry was long, vintage and breath taking. Blake and I got seats next to the rail of the side so we had perfect view of the water. We were booked for the lunch meal which was three courses. First was appetizers which I had lemon and herb grilled prawns whilst Blake had crumbed mussels. Then for main course I had chicken pasta with cheesy white sauce and he had pork chops with a side of roasted baby potatoes. Lastly for dessert we indulged in malva pudding and chocolate pudding. We feed each another our desserts and for fun I ate some malva pudding and he ate some chocolate pudding then we kissed to taste the combination but all either of us could concentrate on was the sensation of our lips together. We were forced to pull apart so we would not offend anyone but truly we couldn't keep our hands of each another. We arrived at the statue of Liberty and Blake was awestruck. "It is really beautiful but to be honest I thought it would have been alot bigger." I nodded and spoke, "Actually that is the misconception of many." We continued walking around, took a few pictures at the statue and bought some souvenirs. The sun had started to set and the eastern part of the sky was a deep orange whilst the part above us was a perfect overlay of indigo and dark purple. Not many stars were out due to the winter clouds blocking them but it was still so beautiful. "Do you want something to drink?" I nodded. We were back on the ferry.
After ordering the waiter appeared with a bottle of red wine. "I like the taste. It's subtle yet strong at the same time." I smiled at the glass in my hand. "I prefer beer," Blake claimed. "Me too. The bubbly rush it instantly offers and the soothing taste." Blake sat staring at me in amusement. "What?" I questioned. He stayed quiet and watched me swirl the wine around in the glass. There was at least a sip left in the glass and I couldn't help but wonder how expensive that sip was because the wine tasted exquisite. "I don't think you handle alcohol well," Blake stated. "How on Earth did you deduce that?" I frowned questioning him because I clearly was not drunk now. "Do you remember the first party we both were at?" I nodded and rolled my eyes. "Noah drooled all over you. I thought her salivary glands were going to pop." He chuckled with me. "And you Missy thought I was going to screw you." I rolled my eyes at him. Why was I behaving so giggly right now? It's just Blake. "Thank God. He gave you brains." I smirked. "If I were being totally honest that idea doesn't disgust me anymore."

"Is that true now." He placed his hand on my thigh under the table and electric waves shot through me to the tip of my toes, pit of my stomach and to my delicate area. "Not today," I whispered. "Whenever you're ready baby." We got off the ferry and walked along the coast taking in the scenery. "Alexia?" I turned to look Blake in his eyes. "I've never felt this way for anyone before. You make me feel like it's okay for me to let down my guard. This may sound so cliché and feminine but you make me feel so secure, happy... complete." I squeezed his hand that was knotted with mine. "Blake, I love you." He frowned like a little baby. "That is so unfair you stole my limelight." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Stop bitching because you love me too." He pressed his forehead on mine. "There's no denying that." My lips met his and it was a sensation that overpowered my body. We pulled apart and Blake gently tugged my lower lip with his teeth. I blushed uncontrollable because I could see both the lust and love in his eyes. Maybe we'd experiment sooner than expected.

* * * * *

HI EVERYONE!!!! SO SORRY I'VE BEEN MISSING IN ACTION. I AM CURRENTLY WRITING EXAMS AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE OFTEN BUT I DO LOVE WRITING AND I'M TRYING TO OCCASIONALLY GET NEW CHAPTERS OUT. PLEASE BARE WITH ME. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. REMEMBER TO HIT THAT STAR, COMMENT AND RECOMMEND.

THANKS SO MUCH

PS: I LOVE YOU

LPXOXO