Chapter 1. Nothing feels like you

Chapter 1. Tyler

                  "Niall, stop" I giggled as Niall tickled me. Niall shook his head and kept tickling me. I tried to smack his hands away but it wouldn't work. "Niall" I giggled once more. Niall stopped and kissed me. I giggled and kissed back. Niall put his hands by head for he wouldn't fall. I moved my hands to his butt and squeezed it gently. He moaned and I slipped my tongue in his mouth. He whimpered as I started to suck on his tongue. I pulled away and smiled. He blushed. "You're so adorable" I smiled. Niall blushed more and hid his head in my neck. I laughed and kissed the top of his head. Niall jumped off of me and sat down by my feet. I sat up and looked at him.

                      "You okay?" He nodded, "I just want to go see a movie with you but I can't." "We can go as friends" I said quietly. He looked at me and I could see he was scared to go anywhere with me. My heart sank.

                              "Babe, it's okay." Niall shook his head, "You probably hate me." He always does this. He acts like I hate him, when really I love him, so much. I don't care if he's scared to come out, I would be too if million of girls wanted to marry me. I got up and sat on Niall's lap. I pouted at him and he pouted back. "Stop saying I hate you. You know I don't." Niall slowly nodded, still pouting. I stopped pouting and pecked Niall's pout. "I love you Niall" I smiled. "I love you too, Ty" Niall giggled. I got off Niall's lap and took his hand. He got up too and followed me. I walked out of my tiny apartment and walked outside. "Ty" Niall sighed. "Oh, c'mon. You want to see a movie and were going." "You don't even know what movie I want to see" Niall laughed. "Catching Fire?" Niall nodded.

                             I smiled and kissed his cheek. I laced our fingers together and started to walk to the movie theater. I love holding Niall's hand. I feel save, like he's going to catch me if I fall. Niall leaned his head on my shoulder as we walked. I love everything about Niall, it's unbelievable. His eyes, his hair, his little nose, his ears, his huge hands, his body, his arms, his legs. Because everything about him is perfect. Niall and I kept walking. I could tell Niall was scared that paps would come out of no where. "Niall, were going to be fine" I smiled. He slowly nodded, still leaning his head on my shoulder. We just had to cross the street and then we'd be at the movies.

                         Niall and I stood there, waiting for the cars to go. Niall slightly shivered. Soon there were paps crowding Niall and I. I sighed and let go of Niall's hand. Niall ran away, not even watching the cars. I looked at him from across the street and he was already walking into the movies. He slightly waved goodbye to me. I thought we were going to go together. Okay then. I looked down and started to walk home. He is such a douche sometimes!

-*-

                        I sat in my room in silence. Niall's leaving to go back to London tomorrow and he's not here. Knowing him, he probably left already without saying goodbye. I fixed my glasses and looked back up at the ceiling. I hate him and love him at the same time. I don't understand why he's always so closed off to me. He never tells me what's bothering him. I know i'm half the reason he's sad, but there's more to it. And if he was really that sad with me he would have broken up with me. Here's the thing with Niall. He says he's gay, but he's really not. He says he loves me, when really he's using me to see if he's truly gay or not. I still love him, of course. But still.

                               I want to date a guy who will be happy to be seen with me. Not run away from me when something bad happens. I could have helped him! He just doesn't want my help because were dating and he doesn't want anyone to know! I only told my best friend, Troye. Niall told me I couldn't tell anyone but I told Troye anyways. He said he'd never tell anyone so that's a good thing. Whenever i'm with Niall I seem to be quiet. Unlike all the time because I always have something to say about anything. For example, last week there was a man buying some apples and I thought he was doing it wrong. How or why did I think he was doing it wrong? Well, I don't think you should buy the most smallest apples ever if you want to eat them! It was pathetic.