Chapter 6. With Ur Love

Chapter 6. Niall

                             Tyler giggled as I started to kiss his neck. I then started to suck on his neck causing him to moan quietly. He was sitting in my lap, naked, and my legs were wrapped around him waist. I started to kiss down his neck to his shoulder, nipping at his skin as I went. Tyler moved out of my lap and pushed me down onto the bed, straddling me. He pressed his cold chest against mine, leaving no space between us. Our members touched and he let out a moan. I ran my fingers through his hair and he threw his head back. I did it again but let my fingers stay in his hair.

                    I tilt his head and started to suck on his neck again. He kept moving but then he smacked my hand away. He started to kiss down my chest. I smiled down at him. He pecked tiny kisses on my hard member and licked back up it. "Mmm, baby" I moaned. "You like that, daddy" he slightly smirked. Him calling me daddy somehow turned me on so fucking much. "Do it again." He kissed down my member again and licked back up it. I moaned a little louder.

                    I woke up, feeling myself hard. I was sweating and breathing heavily. I looked over at Tyler who was sleeping next to me. I threw the blanket off of me and ran out of the room. Troye was sitting in the living room and he turned around and looked at me. "Good morning. How was your dream" Troye smirked. "Shut up" I hissed and ran into the bathroom. "You know you can just wake up Tyler and he can help you with that." "No! We both promised that would never happen till we get married! Now if you don't mind, fuck off" I yelled to Troye. "Then what happened last night?" "Nothing. He took a shower and I did.. Something." "Alright then" Troye laughed and turned up the TV.

                      I sat on the floor of the bathroom and leaned on a wall. I hate doing this. Mostly when I really do want Tyler to fix it.. I feel bad for wanting him to fix it, but I just do. I got up and turned on the shower. I heard Tyler mumbling in the hall and I quickly stripped and jumped into the shower, almost falling. I heard the bathroom door open. "Troye told me. How long has this been going on?" "I don't know what you're talking about." I looked down at my hard. Why can't he just leave me alone and let me get this over with? "You dream about me, and it's dirty Niall. And you wake up like this," Tyler said and swung the shower curtains opened. I looked at him and used my hand to cover myself.

                   "For a while! Now, leave me alone. I will kiss you when I get out." "I don't want you to kiss me Niall. I want to help you" Tyler said and got into the shower with me. He still had his clothes on. They started to get wet and stick to him. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into me. He flipped his hair out of his face and looked up at me.

                     "Get out Tyler" I whispered. He shook his head and smiled. I turned away from him, not wanting him to see me hard. Even though he saw me hard last night, this is pretty embarrassing. Tyler wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him. He started to grind his clothed member onto my bum. I moaned loudly, "Tyler!" "Yes?" He sound so fucking innocent. He kept grinding on me. I moaned again and turned back around. "Not now" I whispered like before.

                   "Just let me suck you off. Or at least give you a hand job" Tyler pouted. I shook my head, "I can do it myself." "But it's more fun if I do it" Tyler kept pouting. He grabbed my member and pulled on it sightly. I groaned. "So what is it? Hand job or bow-job" he smirked. "S-Surprise me" I said quietly. "Blow-job it is" Tyler said and got onto his knees. He moved himself toward me and started to lick down my member. I shivered. "Pull my hair if you need to baby" he winked up at me. I bit my lip and rolled my eyes. He laughed softly and started to kitten lick the tip of my member.