Chapter 4. I miss you

Chapter 4. Niall

                              I walked into the room where Harry was getting ready. Louis was standing by a wall on his phone just mumbling as Harry talked. "HELLO" I yelled. They both looked at me and I smiled. "Hey Nialler" Harry waved. "Liam won't let me play Miley Cyrus in our dressing room, so here I am" I grabbed my phone from my pocket and walked over to the speaker. "Who said you could play her in here" Louis raised an eyebrow. "Let the child play Miley" Harry looked at Louis. "Fine" Louis groaned, letting Harry win. "Yay" I cheered and turned on Wrecking Ball. Harry quietly hummed the song while fixing his hair as Louis left the room.

                         "Why is he in a nasty mood" I asked Harry as I sat down next to him. "He has to see El this weekend because him and I have been spending too much time together in public" Harry explained, not taking his eyes off the mirror. "Oh. If Tyler and I had to do that, I would die. I don't want some random girl holding my hand when really I want to hold Tyler's." Harry smiled at me, "Well, you two don't have to go through that because Modest doesn't know. And when Modest quits because were all dumb-asses, you and Tyler and come out. But Louis and I can't."

                    "Why not?" "Because Niall, it's been like this for 3 years. I don't think it will change now" Harry's smile dropped and he looked back at the mirror. "Don't you want to be able to hold his hand in public?" "Of course I do. I just can't. That's how it's going to be, and that's how it's gonna stay" Harry forced a smile on his face and looked at me. "I'm sorry you're going through this Haz.." I mumbled. "As long as he loves me, that's all that matters" Harry said as he got out of his seat and got a different shirt on. I sunk in my chair. What if Tyler and I can never hold hands out in public like Louis and Harry? What if he gives up on me because we can't?

                        "Niall" Harry said, which forced me to stop thinking. "Yeah?" "Can you go get Louis for me. He needs to help me with something." I nodded and ran out of the dressing room. I found Louis and Eleanor. Eleanor looked very pretty and Louis looked pissed with her here. She's a nice person, just Louis wishes Harry was with him instead of her. "Louis, Harry needs you." Louis nodded and walked away. I smiled at Eleanor and she smiled back. She flipped her hair back lightly and looked around the place. Zayn and Liam walked passed me.

                   "2 minutes lads" I heard someone say. I wish Tyler would someone crash through this damn building and take me away from here. I don't like being interviewed that much. I have to lie about a lot of things. Zayn and Liam don't. But Harry Louis and I do.

                  I saw a red light above me turn on and it read 'On Air.' I'm only excited to perform really. I don't even know who's interviewing us. All I know is that it's some lady and we all have to sit on this really small couch. Our manger pushed us in line to make sure we wouldn't mess anything up. She split up Harry and Louis and they both sighed. Harry was next to me and Louis was next to Zayn in the front. I smiled at Harry and he just shrugged. I pouted and he laughed.

                         "Stop" Harry smiled. Soon we were being pushed out onto the stage. We could all barely fit onto the couch. Harry was like sitting on my lap. And I could see Louis wasn't really happy with that. But I couldn't do anything to keep it from not happening. "Good evening boys" the lady smiled. "Hi" Liam smiled back at her. "How's excited are you guys about going on another tour?" "Were all very excited. We love seeing the fans" Liam answered. He says that all the time. He's so boring. I would be like 'Fucking excited. It's amazing seeing our fans. They're the most craziest piece of shits I have ever seen. They're crazy.' Well, something like that.

                        "So Louis," the lady started to talk again, "Your girlfriend is back stage, hm?" Oh great, we start off with asking who's single and who's not. Hate this part. "Yep" Louis said quietly. "How are you guys?" "Were great. I miss her while i'm on tour, of course. But when I get to see it's amazing. So yeah" Louis smiled sweetly. He's such a liar. But it's still funny seeing him try to pull off a nice smile. "How about the rest of you boys, Zayn how's Perrie?" "She's lovely. She's going on tour soon too, so i'm just excited to see her for the holidays soon." She just nodded and looked at Liam, "How's things going with your girl Liam?" "Great, thanks" was all he said. Damn, boring.