Chapter 7. Do what U want

A/N: This chapter has smut and it sucks o_o. So you can skip this chapter, I don't care. Bai.

Chapter 7. Tyler

                                   Niall kissed me roughly. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started to slightly grind on me, making our clothed members touch. I moaned through the kiss and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I sucked on his tongue, making him moan. His moan was hot. It was deep and slow. Not what I expected honestly. I pulled away from the kiss, "I-I want to top." "You sure baby" Niall looked me in the eyes. I nodded and wiggled out from under Niall. He laid himself down and I got on top of him, gently straddling him. Niall pulled on my shirt, "Take it off." I smirked and shook my head.

                      "Oh, so you wanted to top so you can tease me the whole time?" I nodded and laughed. "Not fair" Niall smiled. "Oh well." Niall pulled on my shirt, this time pulling me into him. He kissed me softly and I kissed back. He wrapped his legs around my waist and started to thrust up into my member. I moaned and Niall pulled away, not moving his legs from my waist. "Your moan is hot" I winked. Niall blushed, "Shut up." I leaned down by Niall's ear, "Never daddy." I then started to nibble on his ear. Niall tensed when I called him daddy.

                               "You okay?" Niall nodded. I saw he was blushing madly. I kissed him cheek gently. "I love you, so much" Niall smiled. "I love you too daddy" I smiled innocently and pecked a kiss to the side of his lips. He blushed again. I leaned back down to Niall's ear and licked the outside of it. I started to kiss down his neck, nipping at it softly. I could see Niall biting his lip, hiding a moan. "Moan my name daddy. Moan it loud so everyone knows who I am" I whispered and smirked.

                        Niall moaned, "Stop calling me daddy. It's so fucking dirty and hot that it's turning me on." "That's the point" I laughed and pecked his lips. Niall whimpered, "Meanie." "Sorry daddy" I pouted. Niall bit my pout and I groaned. He smirked softly, "Oops." I leaned down to his neck again and started to suck on it. "Mmm" Niall hummed. I loved when he did that.

                       It's pretty much letting me know that i'm making him feel good. I could do this all day, all the time. I kissed down his neck and started to plant kisses to his collar bone. I used one of my hands and titled Niall's head back so I could kiss up his throat. I sucked on it, leaving little love bites on his pale skin. I kissed down it, still sucking lightly. I started to suck on his collar bone. Niall let out a loud moan and he started to thrust up into my member again.

                   I moaned on his skin and he shivered. I removed my lips from his collar bone and looked up at it. He looked at me. He was blushing still. "We don't have to keep going if you don't want to Mr Blushy" I laughed. "I hate you" Niall laughed. "I love you too Mr Blushy" I giggled and kissed him lightly, pulling away after a second or so.

                              Niall started to trust up again. I used my arm to hold him down, "Stop it. I'm in control daddy!" "Fine baby" Niall smiled and leaned up and pecked my lips. I smiled back and slipped his shirt off. I outlined his nipple with my finger. He whimpered. I leaned down and started to suck on his nipple, slightly pulling on it. He gasped and moaned.

                    "Damn baby" Niall moaned and ran his fingers through my hair. I pulled away from his nipple and went to the other one doing the same thing. Niall started to fist my hair, moaning. "Mmm" he hummed again. I pulled away and started to kiss down his chest, nipping at it softly. "God, you're so hot baby" Niall groaned. I laughed softly and used my hands to unwrap Niall's legs from my waist. I crawled off of him and hovered over his pants. I started to undo his pants slowly, making him bite his lip. I slipped them off and threw them somewhere. I then used my teeth to pull off his boxers.