Chapter 9. Do my thang

A/N: I'll update when this chapter gets 50 reads and 3 votes. ^.^

Chapter 9. Tyler

                        "Well, hello everybody! My name is Tyler Oakley, and I am here with, the one and only Sawyer Hartman!" "Hi" Sawyer laughed as he looked up from his  alcohol bottle. "So, today we are doing-" "The finish the lyrics challenge" Sawyer said, cutting me off. "Yep. How were going to play this is, if the person gets it wrong, he has to take a shot. And if the person gets it right the other person that said the line has to drink." "I'm starting first!" "Alright" I laughed softly. "Gotta find a song" Sawyer said as he got his phone. "Cause I know what the girl them need. New York to Haiti. I got lipstick stamps on my passport. You make it hard to leave" he read from his phone.

                      "Been around the world, don't speak the language" I sang loudly. Sawyer looked at his phone, "Yep. Damn it." "Drink bitch" I laughed. Sawyer grabbed a random bottle and poured some in a shot glass. "5, 4, 3, 2-" And then he drank. "Okay then" I laughed. He started to cough, "Holy shit." "Calm yourself" I laughed. "Well, get a song Oakley." "Not sure what it means. But this photo of us. It don't have a price" I read from my phone. "The hell.. Oh! I think I know this." "Then say the next line dumb-ass" I laughed. "Chase you down until you love me! Papa-paparazzi" Sawyer yelled. "You just skipped like 10 fucking lines" I laughed. "Fuck! Gimme a drink" Sawyer groaned. I poured him a shot and handed it to him. He quickly chugged it. He shivered, "My turn."

                        "Love ain't nothing but love, when you learn how to love it ain't nothing but love." "The fuck is that?" "A song. Next line sir" Sawyer laughed. "Uh.. Oh! I got this! Party ain't nothing but a party, when you party all day it ain't nothing but a party." "Damn it! Yes!" "DRINK" I yelled. Sawyer groaned and took another shot. "Damn you're going to be wasted by the end of this video" I laughed. "I know" Sawyer pouted. I grabbed my phone and looked up a song that Sawyer most likely not know, "Whoa, you got a secret. Whoa, you couldn't keep it. Whoa, somebody leaked it" I read and looked at Sawyer. His eyes grew wide. "Is the song called whoa?" I laughed and shook my head.

                   "It's Kesha! I know this.. Um.. And now some shit's about to go down!" Sawyer jumped off the couch, "I GOT IT! DRINK BITCH!" I laughed loudly, "Damn it!" I poured myself a shot. "KISS AND TELL! EASY!" "You're an idiot" I laughed and drank the shot. "Boom, bitch!" I face palmed myself. Sawyer jumped back onto the couch and smiled innocently. "Weirdo" I laughed. Sawyer got his phone out and started to read the song he picked, "Keep it together, the smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning." "You're such a girl. This is easy. But hey now, you know girl we both know it's a cruel world. But I will take my chances" I smiled. Sawyer rolled his eyes and took another shot. Yep, Sawyer is totally going to get drunk.

-*-

                   "You wanna play, the finish the story game? Or whatever the fuck it's called" Troye asked. Troye was laying on my bed, on his phone and looking really weird. I spun around in my chair, "Sure. You start." "One day, Troye and Harry Styles washed up on a island." "With Tyler and Niall." "Tyler and Niall both went to the other side of the island so Troye could be alone with Harry." "Niall and Tyler were fucking each other so hard that Harry and Troye started to hear them" I said with a smirk. "That made Harry get horny, causing Troye to get horny also" Troye laughed. "When Niall and Tyler finished fucking they swam back over to Harry and Troye's side of the island" I rolled my eyes. "Before Niall and Tyler came back, Troye gave Harry a blow job" Troye giggled like a girl. "Then Harry exploded." "Then Troye got depressed and killed Niall" Troye growled. "Then Tyler killed Troye with a fucking coconut" I laughed. "But then Troye came back alive and killed Tyler" Troye pouted.