Chapter 2. You've got to hide your love away

Chapter 2. Niall

                      The lads and I were all sitting in a small hotel room. Zayn Liam and I were on one bed, and Harry and Louis on the other. We have to do a little promo in England so Harry begged for us to all share a damn hotel room. He's so weird. Anyways. Harry picked to play Mario on his xbox that he brought, even though he kept loosing. I was staring out the window waiting for Harry to loose. Zayn was looking out the other window, probably thinking about Perrie. Louis was cuddled up into Harry's lap. They're so cute together. They've been hiding for 3 years and they're fine. But look at me and Tyler. A year and a half and it's all fucked up. I looked at Liam who was biting his lip, trying to beat Harry at Mario Kart. Once Liam won he jumped off the couch and threw his fist up in the air.

                    "WOO!" Harry pouted. "It's okay babe. You'll win next time" Louis smiled and pecked Harry's pout. Harry giggled and blushed. "Zayn, your turn to play with Liam" I said to Zayn. Zayn sat up and cuddled up next to Liam. Harry gave Zayn his remote and they started to play. I looked out the window again. I miss Tyler.. I want him here next to me, holding me, telling me how much he loves me. I want him here telling me it's okay to be gay, that it's okay to be me. In my mind, being gay doesn't truly mean anything, but not being able to tell the world makes me feel weak.

                     I took my phone out. I went on twitter. 'Tiall' was trending. It that even a true ship name? I still think it's adorable. Some people were thinking 'Tiall' was real, and some others were asking me if it was real. I went on Tyler's page to see if he tweeted anyone saying it was real. But nothing. I quietly sighed.

                    "Niall, what's wrong" Harry asked as he sat next to me. He looked at my phone and looked at me confused. "It's nothing" I said and put my phone away. Harry slowly nodded and left me alone. Liam, Harry and Louis know about Tyler and I. I don't know why I didn't tell Zayn. I just didn't I don't tell them much, just enough to have him know that i'm dating Tyler.

                       "Your turn Niall" Liam said. I got up from my spot on the bed and sat on Liam's lap. I took the remote from his hand and started to play against Zayn. Liam wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my neck. I giggled, "Liam, you're going to make me mess up." "I know. Zayn wants to win" Liam laughed and leaned over to Zayn and poked his cheek. Zayn blushed. I looked back at the TV and saw Zayn's character. I hit him with a shell. Zayn pouted at me.

                  I smirked and kept playing. I heard Liam whisper something to Zayn and he giggled and soon he was behind my character. I used a boost and I won. "Yay Niall" Liam laughed. "Liam! I thought you wanted me to win" Zayn whined. "I'm sorry" Liam pouted at Zayn. Zayn crossed his arms and pouted. Oh god.

-*-

                  All the lads were asleep besides Liam and I. I walked down the hall back to our room. I had to get something to eat so I left all of them. I walked inside the room and it was full of loud snores. Harry had his legs all over the place but the worse part was that he was naked. I shook my head and  pulled a blanket over him. Louis was next to Harry, slightly cuddling into his side. I gently pulled another blanket over Louis. Zayn's was under his covers, but there was a light coming from it. He must be up. I jumped into his bed and giggled. Zayn pulled his headphones off. "Get off me" he groaned. "No" I giggled again. Zayn pushed me off him and threw the blanket back over him again. "Goodnight to you too, Mr moody pants" I got up and went to the small couch next to the window and there was Liam. Playing fifa on his phone.

                  "Hey Li" I waved. "Hi" he smiled, not taking his eyes off his phone. I sat down next to Liam and looked at his phone. He was winning. He's good at pretty much any video game. I wish I played video games like him. I suck at video games. "Shouldn't you be asleep" Liam asked me. "It's only 2AM. It's too early to sleep." Liam rolled his eyes and laughed. I took out my phone to see if I had any messages from Tyler. Of course not. I sighed and threw my phone onto the other side of the room. "What's wrong" Liam asked as he paused his game.