Chapter 10. Caught like a fly

A/N: 50 reads and 3 votes for a update cx!

Chapter 10. Niall

                     "That's no fair" Liam growled as he flipped over the table. The pieces to the game we were playing went flying across the room. I looked at Zayn and his mouth was formed in a 'O' shape. "Liam" I yelled. "He fucking cheated" he yelled and looked at Josh. Josh started to laugh, "I did not mate!" "Yes you fucking did! I know you did! Fucking asshole" Liam hissed. "Calm down" Josh kept laughing as he talked. "Don't tell me to calm down" Liam growled. Josh put his hands up in defence and rolled his eyes. "Niall, pick up the damn game. I'm going for a walk" Liam sighed and got up from his seating, marching out of the room. "I'll help mate" Zayn said quietly as he got onto the floor to help me pick up the game. "I didn't know Liam could get so mad" Josh said.

                    "I know. Maybe he's drunk." "Liam doesn't drink, Malik" I laughed. "Still. You never know" Zayn smirked. I rolled my eyes and finished cleaning up the game. "Speaking of getting drunk- We should all go out tonight." "Seems fun" Zayn said as he got off the floor and went to go pick up the table. "What about you Niall?" "Alright" I shrugged and got up. "Great. Should we ask Liam?" "Ask Liam what" Liam asked as he walked back into the room. "You wanna come to the bar with us tonight" Zayn asked. "I don't know" Liam sighed. "Please babe" Zayn pouted. "Fine. But Niall will have to be the sober one tonight" Liam smirked. "No fair" I pouted. "Unless you get Harry or Louis to be the sober ones. I don't know. Just one of us has to be sober because we know what happens when Josh gets drunk." "That was one time" Josh yelled.

                     "You never know" Liam laughed and walked to the kitchen. "I'll call Harry and see if he wants to come." "What about Louis" Zayn asked. "I think he's pissed at me, so Harry can ask for me" I shrugged. "Why is he pissed at you" Josh asked. So many questions. Meep. "I don't know." "You should ask him" Liam yelled from the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and skipped outside. I sat down on the steps and called Harry. "Hello" Harry answered. "Hey" I smiled. "Aye Ni. What's up?" "I was wondering if you and Louis may wanna join the lads and I at the bar down town?" "Let me ask Louis" Harry said softly. "Alright." I waited a while till Harry came back to the phone. "He's coming. So we'll meet you there?" "Yeah, at around 9, okay?" "Alright. Bye Ni" Harry said and hung up.

                      I walked back inside and closed the door behind me. "Give me my phone you dick head" I heard Zayn yell. "Never" Liam yelled back and ran around the house. Josh was watching with wide eyes. "Guys! Knock it off" he yelled but no one listened. "You're going to break my phone! Give it back" Zayn growled. "I'm not going to break it" Liam laughed as he unlocked Zayn's phone. "Liam! Stop" Josh sighed. Liam came running into me, causing me to fall. I groaned in pain and looked at Liam. "Sorry" Liam smiled. Zayn jumped on top of Liam and I groaned again. "Give me my phone" Zayn yelled and tried to grab the phone from Liam. Liam hid it under him. I tried to move out from under them but it wasn't working. "Josh! Help" I yelled. Josh walked over to us and picked Zayn up off of Liam. He grabbed the phone from Liam and handed it to Zayn. "Assholes" Josh mumbled and helped me up. "Thanks" I sighed. Liam and Zayn started to yell at each other again. "When do they stop" Josh asked. "When one falls asleep" I sighed.

                   Josh groaned and walked out of the house leaving me with Zayn and Liam. "Will you two shut the fuck up" I yelled. They both looked at me. "You two have been yelling at each other for the past fucking week! If you both don't just shut up i'm going to kill both of you" I kept yelling. They just blinked. "Okay?" They both nodded. "Good" I sighed and walked passed them, to the kitchen. They both stayed quiet, thank god. I went in the fridge and got myself a soda. Zayn came running into the kitchen with Liam chasing after him. "God damn it guys" I growled. I followed them and they were in the indoor pool room. "Liam, let him go" I sighed. Liam smirked and dropped Zayn into the pool. "He can't swim! Are you fucking stupid" I yelled. "What" Liam asked. I jumped into the pool and dragged Zayn out of the water. "Fucking asshole! What the hell" Zayn yelled at Liam. "I didn't know you couldn't swim!" "Everyone knows I can't fucking swim" Zayn kept yelling at he got up and marched over to Liam. "Don't you ever do that again Payne, or I swear to god. I will end you" Zayn growled.