Chapter 92 - Niñita Please

Because all y'all are whiny little babies. Here's you're second chapter
(I'm just kidding I love you guys so much. Like you are actually the sweetest, and I'm at like 67k reads right now and I just, oh my gosh, guys. I didn't think anyone would read this. You're the best I love you so much!! Ahhhh)

Lin's POV

Vanessa and I were at a benefit dinner until like midnight. When we got home we were exhausted, and probably fell asleep in 5 minutes. I only woke up a couple hours later because I heard Abigail walking around. She was being unusually loud, and clumsy, I think I heard her bump into a wall.

I got up from bed to ask her why she was still up. I softly made my way over to the kitchen.

"Niñita, I thought you were asleep," I said, pushing my hair out of my eyes, "why are you up so, oh my gosh!" I yelled. She was holding on to the the counter, gripping it, before she slipped and started falling, I ran over to her and caught her. She was limp-ish, yet awake, as I pulled her to sit on my lap, on the kitchen floor. I noticed an empty pill bottle on the ground next to her, it was just Benadryl. Why was she, holy crap. "Niñita, Niñita?!" I asked, almost yelling. She lolled her head a little, being too weak to lift it. "Sweetheart, did you take this?" I asked, terrified, holding the bottle in front of her face. "Sweetie, can you hear me?!" Now I was in a panic, the bottle was empty, she took all of it. This was on purpose. "HELP!" I screamed, not knowing what to do. "VANESSA! HELP!" I screamed again, not caring that this was an apartment and everyone could hear me. I heard her getting out of bed, and then I started crying. "Niñita please, please don't leave me." I hugged Abigail closer into me, she was still awake, but in no way functioning.

"What happened? What's going on?!" Vanessa asked, coming into the kitchen, holding Sebastian on her hip. "Oh my gosh, why is she..." Vanessa knelt next to me, and found Abi's pulse, "she's ok, what's happening?" She looked at me, "what happened?"

"She..." I sobbed out, "she took all of them." I handed Vanessa the empty bottle of Benadryl.

"Wait, no, she what? She wouldn't of done that." She looked at the bottle and then at Abigail, who was slowing drifting into unconsciousness. "Oh crap, no, please no." Now Vanessa was crying too. My poor wife. She fumbled for her phone in her pocket.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm calling an ambulance." She whispered. As she was dialing, I noticed Seb coming over to me.

"Is Hermana ok?" He asked, climbing onto my lap as well.

"Yeah, it's ok, she'll be ok." I said, less to my 1 year old, more to myself.

"It's ok sissy." He hugged her, as much as a one year old can hug a 15 year old girl.

"Hello, 911?" I heard Vanessa, "yeah, I need an ambulance," she awkwardly sobbed out our address, "please, my daughter tried to kill herself, please please I can't lose her. No you don't understand, please hurry. I CANT LOSE HER!" She hung up the phone, leaning into me bawling.

"Are they coming?" I asked, and she nodded.

"They said to bring her out to the front of the building." She lifted Sebastian up. "I'll meet you out there." She said to me, "come on buddy, back to bed." She started bringing him back to his room, as he cried and pointed at Abigail.

"Abi please, I can't lose you." I stood up and started carrying her downstairs, to the front of the building, "We can't lose you. We love you. I'm so, so sorry we couldn't help." I got into the front of the building, and saw an ambulance on it's way towards us, she was going to be alright, I know she's going to be alright.

The ambulance pulled up in front of us, and someone immediately ran over to me, and took Abigail, and started strapping her onto a gurney.

"Love..." I heard her cough as she was being put into the ambulance, she rolled her head a little again, "you..." I saw her eyes shut, she finally slipped into unconsciousness.

Sorry it's short. Another update to come at like midnight. (Right on schedule)

- Abi

Adopted by Hamiltonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें