Accident✔

Lucy

EDITED:

November 3, 2016

Chapter 1

I was walking home from work when my bestfriend Summer called me.

"Lucy!!" Summer screamed through the phone.

"Yes summer?" I questioned turning the volume down.

"My cousins bestfriend is having a party of becoming the future alpha!! Come join!" She screamed again.

"I guess? I will meet you there at 7." I confronted her.

"Ok bye!!" She hung up. I have a bad feeling about this.

____________________________________

I went home to see my sister Alexis.

"Hi alex." I said a little sleepy.

My sister stood up from her seat and hugged me. "Hey sis!!" She squeaked.

"I have a question alex." I said walking into the kitchen.

"What is it? Are you going to the future alphas party?" "Yeah."  "I will help you pick out an outfit."

"Ok thanks alex."

Outfit at the top.

×At the party×

There was this big stage at the back outside. Everyone was outside there was a bar, a dj table,and a couple of tables with chairs. I turned around to see my sister kissing Ryder. Ryder is Alexis's mate they found each other 3 months ago.

I went to the bar and got 7 shots of achool. After my 7th shot I smelled a sweet smell it smelled like white chocolate and strawberries.

"Hi." I heard a husky voice behind me.

"Hello." I said and turned around to see ryan the future alpha. I soon felt dizzy and every time I blanked I was in a different room my 3rd blink I saw a naked ryan and myself naked. Then everything was a blur....?

~~Next Morning~~

My head was pounding!! Where am I? I looked at ryan who was sleeping? His smell was amazing. "Listen!!" Ryan suddenly said. "Yeah?" I said so he knows I am listening. "You need to leave and never come back." He said and I was confused. We were mates what is he talking about leaving for?
"What?" I questioned? "You need to leave and go away. Why, am I your mate?" Ryan said and said the words I was learned to hate.

"I Ryan Adams reject you Lucy Morgan as My Mate and Luna of the Pack.

His words stabbed me in my back. "Ryan?" I asked."Get out NOW!!" He yelled and that's when my tears started. I put my clothes on and left.

Thanks for nothing. I was rejected. I went back home and I noticed my sister was still at the party.

*Next Day*

I woke up,throwing up. Omg. I felt horrible. I was packing my things yesterday and booked a U-haul to pick up my stuff and take them to California.

Yes,I was moving.

I took a pregnancy test and I was waiting for 2 mins and let me tell you something that was the longest and I mean longest 2 mins of MY entire life.

The results are........?
_______________________________________
What's up guys cliff hanger will she fall or survive?

Find out if lucy is pregnant or not?

I edited tell me what u think?