NO!!✔

Lucy

EDITED:

November 5, 2016

Chapter 4

"Ahhhhh....!!!!" I heard bailey scream again this was the 4th time today. It's not even 12:00 noon. I walked to baileys room and picked her up and rocked her back to sleep. I then heard my phone ring and grabbed it to see my sister calling me.

"Hey." I said still rocking Bailey.
"Hi." She said holding a laugh I could hear her.
"What's up alexis?" I questioned.
"Well...?" She said.
"I am getting married!!!" She squealed I felt so happy,but couldn't scream with her.
"What really??" I whispered.
"Yes!!" She yelped.
"I wish I could yell with you but the twins are trying to sleep." I confronted her.
"It's ok."
"Wait when are you getting married?"
"In about 3 yrs we don't wanna rush anything." She said squealing.
"Ok. I am very excited for the both of you." I say.
"Thanks!"
"How are the 2 you still never showed me a pick of bailey!!" She yelled.
"Sorry,but summer would never put her down so I never really got a chance."
"It's ok just better get me one before they get to old." She giggled.
"Ok,ok. I will promise I will send you one now as I am holding her."
"Ok. Talk to you later love you bye."
"Love you too bye."

I hung up the phone went to my camera and took a picture of bailey sleeping. Then I sent it to my sister.

I said I would show you in the last chapter,but then I forgot sorry!! Let's continue

After I sent the picture I saw summer walk in. "Hey summer what's up?" "Came to see bailey." Summer you need to hang out with Colton too you know?" I giggled."Ok fine I guess I can hang with him today." "Good." "Let's go eat then we can play with the babies."

"Ok."

Me and Summer went downstairs and I made some pancakes while summer made the bacon. "This looks good summer." "Yeah I know!!"

After we finished I cleaned the dishes and summer cleaned the table. We are a perfect team. We went upstairs and grabbed the twins. I think summer actually is starting to get a liking to Colton because when I asked her to hold him she screamed "NO"!

I just stood their in amazement. Wow. Now I can't let Colton out of her grip. What am I going to do with her?
_______________________________
What's up guys I have to keep it short so I will make it longer in the morning ,but hope you guys enjoy!!

I edited this chapter.