"A Day with MY Son!"✔

Before we start reading I wanted to say thank you to you guys for all reading my book it really means a lot to me so I am not gonna keep you waiting here is
A Day with my Son!! Enjoy!!

Ryan

EDITED:

November 8, 2016

"Hey lucy?" I said. She turned around and this cute expression appears on her face.

Wow!!
I know matt!! Matt is my wolf.
I can't belive you rejected someone so beautiful especially with our pups!! Please don't remind me I still have to get over it because Colton won't talk to me because of it.
I wish I was there so this wouldn't be happening it would have made things easier!!
Yeah?

"RYAN!!" "Huh?" "Hey you called me?" She moved my black hair out of my face and right then and there I wanted her again.

"Lucy....?" "Yes?" She questioned. "I wanted to take Colton out to show that I am his father." "Ok,I guess,but you have to someone with you." "Ok."

"You can take one of your boy's." "Yeah."

Lucy

"Hey Colton baby,do you wanna hang out with Chris and Daddy?" "Why?" He questioned. "They just wanna spend some time with you."

"Ok,mommy waitt what about bailey?" He said with his baby voice. "She's gonna hang with momma and aunty." "Ok." "Come here."

I picked up Colton and handed him to Ryan.

"Here if anything goes wrong you to dummies call me." "Alright Luce."

"Come here bailey." I said with my arms out, Bailey came running to my arms I put her on my hip and went to find Summer.

Ryan

Dude,lucy is soo cute as a parent. Your telling me I can't wait to see if she will let me be with them forever. Yep let's go play with our pup. Alright.

"Hey Colton?" I said "Yes." "You wanna go to the park?" "Yeah!!" "Let's go Chris." I told him. "Sure." He said.

At the park

Colton was playing on the swings with some kids he just met.

"Hey Chris?" "Yeah bro?" He said. "If you were me how would you change yourself to be with your family?" I questioned. "Well...... I don't really know how to answer that question?" He said scratching his neck. "Ohh?" I guess I have to find out by myself.

"Hey Colton you hungry?" "Yes." "There's a Wendy's down the street." "Ok."
I picked up Colton as we waved goodbye to his new friends and we went to go eat.

"Colton buddy what do you want to eat?" I asked him he thought about it. "Can I get fries and some hmmm..Ohh....fries and fruit punch!!" He squealed. "Ok."

"Eat up!!"

We all got something to eat and we were going to head back home.

I called lucy to see if she was still at the party.

"Hello?" She sounded confused.
"Hey lucy!" I said hoping she knows my voice.
"Ohhh,hey ryan how was it?" She asked as she remembered.
"Great. Where are you?"
"I am at my sisters house the party ended 30mins ago." She said.
"Ok can you send me the address."
"Chris already knows." She said.
"Alright bye." I said.
"Bye." She said.

End of the call

"Was that mommy?" Colton asked. "Yeah Budd your about to head home." "Yeah!! I can't wait to go back to C.A." "Wait Budd you lived in California?" I said sounding shocked. "Yep. That's were my friends and my family lives." "You don't wanna stay down here." "Nope." He said. "Why not?" I said sounding hurt that my son doesn't wanna stay with me."Well....all my friends live there and that's my home." Ohhh....ok?

The whole ride there was silent.

"Here we are!!" Chris said unbuckling his seatbelt. I unbuckled mines then colton's.

The door opened and lucy was still in her clothes.

"Mommy!!!" Colton squealed. "Hey colton!" Lucy chimed in.

Lucy picked him up and was asking him questions.

Lucy

"Did you have fun with daddy?"
"Yeah!!"
"Alright go to aunty summers she will put on your pj's."
"Ok!!"

"Hey lucy?" Huh? I turned to see ryan at the door. "Yeah what's wrong?" "Ohh...ummm...your going back to California?" "Yeah." "Who told you?" "Colton." "Ok."

"Mommy look airplanes!!" "Yeah come here." I picked up Colton and told him to say goodnight to Ryan.

"Say goodnight daddy." I told Lucy.

"Goodnight daddy!!" I put him down and he ran off.

I turned to see ryan who was smiling. "He called me daddy!!!" Ryan squealed. "Yeah ok night ryan."

As I was closing the door someone's foot was in it.

"Hey lucy?" "Yeah ryan?"

"Can I go back to California with you?" I asked.

Mmmmwwwwhhhhaaaa!!!

Now you will never find out what happens. JK. You can find out what happens in my next chapter!! Let's roll!!
_____________________________________

I edited this chapter enjoy.