The Triplets✔

Hey guys!!, Welcome Baby Daniel, Baby Hayden, and Baby Isabelle.
_______________________________________

Lucy

EDITED:

November 30,2015

×Next Day×

"What are you going to call them?" "I don't know ryan?"

"Doctor?"  "Yes Mrs.Adams?"  "Which is the first born?"  "The baby boy in Mr.Adams arms,then the little girl in your arms and the baby boy in her arms."  "Ok thank you so much." I said and smiled at the doctor.

"The first baby boy will be Hayden West Adams, the baby girl Isabelle Amy Adams, and the baby boy Daniel Mario Adams."

"That's perfect lucy!!" Summer exclaimed holding Isabelle. "Thanks."

~At home~

"Awww look at them they are so cute!!" My sister walked up to me while I was holding Hayden." What's his name?" She smiled holding his baby hand. " This is Hayden."  "In Ryans arms is Daniel and in summer's arms is Isabelle." "Aww!!" Everyone cooed.  Everyone wanted to hold the triplets.

A couple hours later....

Everyone had to leave fast because of a rogue attack. "Bye!!" I turned to see Bailey holding Hayden. I took a picture.

"Hey mommy?" Colton said coming towars ne. "Yes colton?"  "Are these are new siblings?"  "Yes they are." I said rubbing his head.  "Are they more important than us?" He saod quvering his lip. "No they are just as equal,come here."  Colton ran into my arms as I picked him. I started ticking him. "M....o...m....m.....a!" Colton jumped out of my arms and ran in the living room. "You can't catch me!!" No,but daddy can. Colton looked up to see Ryan right there in front of him.

Ryan picked Colton up and swung him around. I just love my big family♡!!

"Hey bailey?" I said. "Yes?"  "You and your brother go upstairs and get ready for bed." "Ok momma." The twins ran upstairs and I grabbed Hayden off the couch.

I put the triplets in their cribs and turned on their night light and left the door open. I then went to the twins bedroom and tucked them in their race car and princess beds.

"Goodnight my babies." I said. And closed the door. We are finally together and I couldn't be happier I guess this is it my family....

Me
Ryan
Colton
Bailey
Hayden
Isabelle
And
Daniel

I hope you enjoyed my book series please contact my me if you want me to continue the series.

I updated!!! Last update..😣😳...,But I get to finish my book now the sequl to this I get to finish that!! Love u guys see u in my other books!!