"2yrs later.."✔

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS!!!!!!!!"

Lucy

EDITED:

November 23,2016

"Happy birthday to you,happy birthday colton and bailey,happy birthday to you and many more!!" We all sang for my twins who were turning 5.

"Yay!!!!" They cheered.

"Alright let's cut the cake!!" Ryan yelled.
_______________________________________

Catching up on what you missed.

It's been 2 yrs and the twins turned 5 and I am once again pregnant,but with triplets. Yay!! I was actually hoping to get 1 child,but ended up with another group of kids.

Me, Ryan, Bailey,and Colton became a family and now we are growing like we should of from the start.

Summer's mate was Ryans older brother who had got out of jail for stealing 3 guns,2 rings,and 4 Xbox 360's. Yeah she wouldn't talk to him for 3 months then 4 months later they went out and dated. Then another 3 months later Summer got married and so did I. We both had the same wedding on the exact day it was so much fun. The twins had stayed with my sister. On our honeymoon we went to Bora Bora. It was so pretty and I also got pregnant in Bora Bora.
_______________________________________

"Bailey & Colton!!" "Yes momma?" "Come open your gifts." I stated. The whole pack house was here celebrating with the kids.

"Whoo!!" Colton screamed. "I got toy airplane!!" He held it up for everyone to see. "I got an American Girl Doll!!"  "Thanks Auntie Summers!!" They yelled.  "Your welcome."  "Next present!!" I screeched.

The kids opened up all the presents and they played with them while the parents were outside talking.

I then felt wet? "Ryan?"  "Yes babe?" "My water broke!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I felt something pushing me. "Hold on babe breath!" Ryan tried to confront me. Everyone was trying to get me out the door. "Summer & Hunter stay here and watch the kids."

(Hunter is summer's mate.)

"Ahhhhhh!!!"

~Hospital~

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Just push Mrs.Adams!" The doctor said. "I am!!" I yelled getting angry. "I see the legs just one more push." I pushed my hardest and heard my last baby cry.

I started panting.

You can go to sleep and we will let you family come in and you can name them.

~3 hours later~

Wow....I slept for three hours?

"Good after noon babe." Ryan said. "Hi." Was all i managed to say.I stood up in seat and I was holding one of my babies.

Find out the gender of the triplets in the next chapter....!

Thanks for reading and sorry it was short.

I edited so hope you enjoy and read the book me and my brother replaced(My Secret Passion) with an all new book (Living with the BadBoy)!!! Check it out!! Sorry thqt i hqvent updated in a while..so sorry.

Love you guys..!! BabySwag_12 out!