"We are NOW a Family"!✔

Lucy

EDITED:

November 9, 2016

"Ryan?" I started to say. "I don't think that would be a goo-" I was interrupted by Colton."Mommy!!" "Yes?"  "Can daddy spend a night?" "Colton I don't know?" "Please!!" "If it's fine with daddy?"  "I would love to colton!" Ryan said happily. "Yay!!"  Colton ran to ryan and jumped in his arms.

"Come on in ryan."  "Thanks." He said. "Mommy?" "Yes bailey?" I asked her. "What's daddy doing here?" She questioned. "He is spending a night." I confronted her. "Yay!!" Bailey ran into Ryans arms too, so he was holding both Colton and Bailey. "Are we a family now?" Bailey asked. "Well your father lives here and we live in C.A." I said sitting on the couch. "Lucy?" Ryan said. "Yeah ryan?" I questioned. "How about we all live in California as a family!" He said.

"Really daddy?" The twins asked. "Yeah." He said. "Yay!!" Colton and Bailey did their happy dance.

"Are you sure ryan?" I asked." Yes, I already missed 3yrs and 5 months I don't wanna miss any more." He said. "Do you accept me as your boyfriend and father to our kids?" "Ryan Adams I accept you as my boyfriend and and the father to our kids." I said. Ryan pecked my lips and I looked surprise.

Wedding Day

"I am soooooooooooo excited!" "Calm down sis." I told Alex. "Breath." I said again."Ok,ok!" She said. The song was playing from here comes the bride.

All the brides maids and grooms man were walking down the Isle. After the rest of brides maids and grooms the True Bride came out and she looked beautiful!!

After the groom and bride shared their vows and kiss we all celebrated. We were all sitting at tables Me,Ryan,Bailey,and Colton were all sitting at one table. I guess we are Now a family.

"Mommy?" "Yes." "Can I get some cake?" "Yes here is mine you and bailey share ok?" "Ok."

"I will go get you a piece of cake." "Thanks Ryan!"  Ryan went to go get more cake. "Here." He said. "Thanks." "Your welcome."

After the food it was time to dance!!

(I changed the song it wasn't quite Wedding Material.) Its now You Raise Me Up. Sorry if u guys like the other song.

All the girls were ready for the bouquet toss!! You thought I would catch it no my own daughter caught it. Then ryan came in and took it and so "no,no,no,not just yet."

The wedding was wonderful my sister went on a Caribbean Cruise for her honeymoon.

I have to get married sometime soon.

_______________________________________

"Alright kids put on your pj's and we will pack up later ok?" I said to the twins. "Ok mommy!" They yelled back.

"Hey lucy?"  Ryan said. "Yeah ryan?" I asked. "What do you mean pack up were leaving already?"  "Yeah,the twins start pre-k this year and we have to enroll them." "Ohhh?" "You don't wanna leave yet?" I asked. "Well I haven't gotten things in order for when I step down and my little brother takes over." He said. "How about we go to California and you meet us there when your ready?" I questioned. "Yes perfect!!"  "Ok."
_____________________________________

Hey guys sorry this was short ,but I hope you love it my brother was helping me write the wedding part cause I don't know anything about weddings so he got to pick the song in return for helping but anyway thanks for helping big brother!! Hope yall enjoyed see you next time.

I edited this chapter.Sorry I changed the song,but my brother said it was OK and I got this song from my sister this time and yes it was from an anime movie,me and all my siblings watched.