Moving Day✔

Lucy

EDITED:

November 3, 2016

Chapter 2

"I AM PREGNANT!!!!" I yelled.

"Sis it's ok calm down."  "What calm down?!" "Yes breath in and out!!" She said. "Ok. I will call summer to come over is that OK lucy?"  "Yeah." She is my bff,she should know.

20 mins later.....

"Hey lucy!!" Summer squealed. "Hi...summer!" I said a little nervous. "I heard your pregnant with Ryan's baby." "Yeah." "Do you want me to tell him?" She asked me. "No summer please keep this a secret between the 3 of us." "Ok." "What happens if he finds out?"

"Then I will wait till then,Ok." I said making sure they got the plan. "I can't wait till she's born!!"

"I don't know if the baby is a he or she yet." I said rubbing my stomach. "If it's a girl I can't wait to teach her girly things." Summer said jumping around. "Wait." I said having an idea. "Yeah luce?" She questioned. "What if it's a boy?" I questioned. "Then I will get someone to teach him boy things." She said looking sad. "Really summer?" I looked at her like she was crazy. "Yep." She said popping the 'p'.

"Wait!!,What's all these boxes doing here?"  "I am moving to California." I said happily. "Why lucy?"  "I don't want him finding out so I decided to move far away as possible." "Can I go with you?" She questioned. "No I-." I tried to say,but got cut off. "Please lucy your my bestfriend!!!" "Ok fine I guess but you have to pack tonight and tomorrow because we are leaving in 2 days." I said hopping she wouldn't do it.

"Ok. I am heading home now!! I will buy an extra ticket to." "Ok see you later." She yelled from the door. "Ok bye." I yelled back,going back to my packing.

Two Days later

"Are you ready?" "Yeah."  Me and Summer drove off to the airport with the taxi. "I will miss this place." Summer said. "Me to lucy." I was rubbing my belly thinking about my baby.

On the airplane

"Hey are you ok?" "Yeah." "I can't wait to see the house." Summer said. "Yeah!" "Did you have a picture of it?" "No the realtor said it would be a suprise." I said. "What if it was a bad house?" Summer said losing her smile.  "I have seen it you haven't seen it summer." I said smirking. "Why not?" "You have to wait." "Is it a safe neighborhood?" She asked. "Yes summer." "Ok."

The rest of the way there was pretty quiet.

At the new house

"Omg it's so big!!" Summer squealed."Let's go inside!!"  "Ok."
_______________________________________
Sorry this chapter is short I will show you there rooms and the house in the next chapter.

I edited this chapter.