"Your Not my Dad!!"✔

♡Lucy♡

Ok fine I guess I could let you hang with them? Thank you soooooooooooo much lucy!! Ryan picked me up and swung me around. Lucy!! Yes? Colton won't stop crying? I got him. I walked outside to see Colton all tear faced.

What's wrong baby? It's ok mommy's here.
I san sanged the lullaby my mommy would sang to me yet again and Colton got tired.

I put Colton in a bed upstairs and he went to sleep. Goodnight colten. Night......mommy.....

I closed the door to his room as I saw ryan playing with bailey. What's her name? Its bailey. Ok. Hi bailey.

Summer then snatched bailey out of Ryans hand and he feeaked. What are you doing!?!? Taking you away from my niece. Why she's my daughter? Yeah? Yeah!

Then what's her middle name?
What is her favorite toy?
What's her favorite color?
What's her favorite animal?

Huh? Ask me this ryan...? Summer? I don't know anything.

That's what I thought.

I took bailey out of summers grasp and went upstairs with ryan behind me.

Why didn't you tell? I didn't want you to freak out then yell at me to get an abortion. I wouldn't yell at you. I actually missed you. Really yeah. I went to the room where colten was sleeping and put his site next to him.

Then we went back downstairs and joined the party. My sister walked up to me. Where are the twins? They needed a nap. Ok.

I went to the island in the kitchen and a boy walked up to me.

Hi. The little boy kept tugging on my shirt. What's wrong? I am sleepy and no one will put me down for a nap. Do you wanna sleep with my kids? I can? The little boys face lit up. Sure let's go. I walked the little boy to the room where my kids where and he said thank you.

What's your name? Andy. Well Andy you are welcomed to stay with my son Colton and my daughter Bailey. Ok. Have a nice sleep. Ok. I soon saw the little boys eyes drift off to sleep and I closed the door.

Who was that? I saw ryan starring at me. What are you doing here? Came to check on you I haven't seen you in awhile. I know. We'll can you tell me a little more about yourself and want I missed from the kids??

Sure I guess. I showed ryan the recording of me giving birth. Yes summer had recorded the pain. Then I talked about the kids he was excited and upset about how he missed everything that happened and was also excited it had happened.

×Ryan×

Hey you wanna take the twins out for family day? I don't know ryan? Please. Mommy!! I saw Colton and Bailey run into lucy's arms. I wish they would do that to me if they knew who I was. Mommy who is this? Well....?I heard lucy trying to debate whether to tell them.

I am your father!! Bailey's eyes went wide while Colton just starred. Bailey ran into my arms and I hugged her.

Daddy!!

I put bailey down and waited for Colton,but he just starred at me like I was crazy.

No hug from you colton? No cause your not my daddy!! Colton!! I heard lucy scream. She then got up and got colton's snacks.

Here eat this. Ok mommy. Good boy. I am going to look for aunty summers. Ok. Lucy then left and Colton was starring at me and bailey.

Hey Colton buddie, what's wrong? Nothing. Please tell me. Leave me alone!! Colton tell daddy what's wrong? You aren't my daddy!! With those words everything just felt weird my son doesn't belive in me.

I am back!! Lucy walked back in and Colton ran to her. Mommy he's scary!! Lucy then grabbed colton and put him on her hip and walked outside.

Is your brother ok bailey. Bailey looked at me and she the said"Brother never really thought that our daddy would leave us. Until mommy was talking on phone and he find out." Ohh.....you have wonderful speaking skills. Well I guess that's what happens when you have a smart wolf daughter.

I picked bailey up and we went outside to.

Wow colten is upset very upset. What's gonna happen next?