3yrs later..✔

Ryan

EDITED:

November 6, 2016

I haven't seen Lucy in a long time actually 3yrs and 5 months! I wonder if she's coming back I actually miss her. It's weird the exact same moment I lost her it felt like I needed her again.

Ohhh...I forgot her sister is getting married she has to come back to Florida to come to her sisters big day. Then she will see me and hug and kiss all over me if she loves me?

I just can't wait to see her.

Lucy

Life has been wonderful!! Ryan still doesn't know about Colton and Bailey. He's actually gonna find out in 2 weeks because of my sister's wedding. When he sees me and the kids he's gonna flip out!!

Colten and Bailey have been doing great without a daddy in their life. They made a bunch of new friends. Well....except for Colton......he just wanna play with his sister.

I think we need to fix that.

"Hi lucy!!" Summer yelled. "Hi summer." I giggled. "Guess what Colton just learn to do." "What!?" "Count all the way to 10." She sounded excident.

"Show her Colton."  "Ok aunty summers."

"1.....2........3....4...5..6.....7........8......9...10!"

"Good Job Baby!!"  "Thanks Mommy!!" He squealed. I picked Colton up and gave him a kiss. Then he wobbled upstairs.

Both the twins are 3yrs and 5 months old. There birthdays are next year.

"Did bailey do anything special?"  "No she's actually sleeping." Summer said while sitting at the island.

"Again?" I said upset. "Yep." Summer said popping the 'p'.

When bailey was a baby she never really got much sleep and I don't know why? But now that she's a toddler she's been sleeping all day.

"Hey summer did you know my sister is getting married in 2 weeks?"  "Yeah."  "Are you going luce?" "Yeah I have to even if that means exposing the twins." "How will you explain this to ryan?" "Well the day he rejected me was the day I was pregnant with Colton and Bailey."

"I like that so you are making it sound like you rejected you and the twins." Great plan. "Yep."  "Cool."

Alexis

"RYDER!!" I yelled. "Yeah?" He yelled back. "Did you send the invitations?" I asked. "Yeah I sent one to your sister and mom 1 week ago since they live far away." "Ok, Thanks." I said going back to watching TV. "No prob babe anything for my WIFE!!"  "Do you like the sound of that or what?" He walked into the living room. "Actually I do like the sound of it."  "Come give me some baby!!" "Yes honey!!" I exclaimed.

Lucy

3 days later.......

"Well let's start packing and buying some tickets to go back to Miami." "Yeah ok." "It's alright summer. I don't wanna see nobody over there except my family and yours." I stated. I especially don't wanna see Ryan.

"I understand,but we have to go." "Ok." I said. "Let's pack the twins first." Summer exclaimed. "Alright."

I packed Colton's bag and summer packed Bailey's bag.

I went into my room and bought 2 adult plan tickets and 2 baby tickets. Now all we have to do is pack and head to the Los Angeles airport. "Are you ready?"  "Yes mommy." "Let's go luce!" Summer yelled. I had Colton on my hip and both are bags in the other hand. Summer had Bailey on her hip and their bags in the other hand. I turned on the alarm and locked the door to my house and put the keys in my purse.
We got in a taxi car and headed to the airport.

On the plane...

"Mommy where are we going?" "Colton we are going to see your 1st aunty." "We have another aunty?" "Yes she's my sister." "Ok." They said and fell asleep minutes later.
The rest of the way was silent. Except for when the twins pooped there diapers.

Miami,Florida

"It's warmer than I remember luce." Summer said as we got in the cab. "Yeah I know." "Ok." I told the driver the address and we went to my old home. We arrived at my sisters house and knocked on the door.

"Lucy!!" I heard my sister scream. "This must be Colton?" She questioned. "Yep." I said. Alexis took Colton out my hands and started to hug him. "Mommy I can't breath!!" "Aww....!!!" I said."Alexis he's only 3." "Ok,ok." She put him down and he ran inside.

"Where's baby Bailey."She's right here." Summed said popping up from behind me."Summer!!!" "I missed you." Alexis exclaimed. "I missed you too!"  "This is bailey?" I said. "Yeah. Hi bailey!" "Hi!!" Bailey started smiling from ear to ear. "You are too cute,come on in." Alexis held the door a little wider.  "We were about to go to the pack house." "Alright."  "Let's put our stuff down." I told summer. "Then we can leave." Alexis stated.

At the pack house..

We opened the door to see a dark house. "SUPRISE WELCOME BACK!!!" Everyone shouted.

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"
"Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"What's wrong?" Somebody asked. "The twins are scared of loud noises." I said. "Let's go summer,into the kitchen."  "Ok." Me and Summer walked into the kitchen.

"It's ok Colton."

"Hey lucy!!" I turned around to see Ryan starring at Colton.

"Who's this little boy?"  "Your son." I stated.  "What,I had a son and a daughter and you didn't tell me?!" He yelled.

"Summer can you take Colton and Bailey to the backyard."  "Yeah sure, let's go twins." Summer said and walked away.

"Their twins too!!" "Yes." "Why do you even care?" I asked.  "I care cause I missed you." He said looking down."No you don't as soon as we finished you told me to leave I am not letting my kids find out about their father who didn't want them." I yelled.

"No I didn't want you."  He yelled then regret what he said. "Even worse you didn't want Us so we did what we had to and moved far away as possible." I exclaimed. " Listen here "Ryan" don't think I won't accept your apology so easily you fooled me once shame on me,but fool me twice shame on YOU!!

(I know I said this WRONG,but this what I wanted to put so don't be in the comments talking about this saying is WRONG I know..)

"I gotta go I have kids to watch!!" I yelled and walked away from a shocked Ryan.
__________________________________
What's up yall I posted once again I am actually liking this series I may do more like this......? Hmmmm.....? I have to think about that,but thank you for all of your love and support see you guys later!!

I edited this chapter hope you enjoyed it!!