Solomon's Child Part 17

"Well that was a most certainly an interesting mission." Erza commented with a satisfied smile as they made their way through the streets of Magnolia on their way back to the guild hall.

"I cannot agree with you Erza, why would guild wizards be hired as servers in a restaurant?" Lucy refuted as she matched the red heads pace, giving up on her conversation with the nauseous dragon slayer that was catching a ride on Erza's luggage carriage.

"Eh, it wasn't that big of a deal was it? It was Gramp's old friend who ran the place after all." Gray commented with a shrug as he tossed his shirt on top of both Erza's cart as well as Natsu.

Lucy said nothing to that, but agreed with the maker mage's sentiments. The chef in charge of the restaurant they had been working at was a former member of the magic Council Yajima, and had apparently asked for powerful and famous mages to work in his restaurant during its opening week. While Lucy had no real emotional attachments to members of the Magic Council Mr. Yajima was always one of the more amiable of the master wizards who knew about Lucy's past. He had always treated her less like a tool and more like an actual person; something that had at first confused her but over time had learned to appreciate.

"Gray is correct. And besides, the uniforms were cute and that's all that really matters." Erza agreed as she forced open the guilds massive doors, all four walking through to see most of the guild members standing in the center of the hall, staring up at some sort of massive chart.

"Ah welcome back you guys." Mira greeted the moment she heard the door open, all five of them nodding in response.

"We're back Mira. But is something going on? Why is there a light pen chart in the middle of the guild?" Lucy questioned as she put Natsu down in front of a plate of food, Happy flying over to join his partner in eating everything that was laid out in front of them.

"It's a chart of all the dark guilds that exist in Fiore, or at least all the ones we know of." Mira explained with a serious expression as Reedus mentioned that it was he who created the chart. "They've become more active than ever as of late so we figured we might as well go over the facts in order to solidify the bounds between legal guilds."

Lucy waited patiently as Juvia explained the relationships between the dark guilds, making particular mention of the Baram Alliance and its core members. She of course knew all about the three major players in the dark side of magic, as she had been sent against some of their more powerful subsidiary guilds plenty of times during her time as Subject One, but from the looks on some of the others faces she could tell this was new information.

"So Eisenwald served under Oración Seis huh? Should we begin preparing for their retaliation then? Since we were heavily involved in their destruction?" Lucy questioned out loud as she continued to study the chart, noticing that a guild known as Raven Tail was draw with no connection to the others.

"Nah, they only have six members after all. How much of a threat could they be with so little members?" Wakaba commented with a chuckle, Macao nodding his head along with him.

But Mira turned to stare at all three of them, her eyes serious. "Even if there's only six they still make up one of the most powerful guilds in the world, we can't underestimate them."

You are correct Mira, and about those Oración Seis...we have been given the task to destroy them." The Master announced as he strolled into the front door, the various members standing around surprised at his statement.

Or at least most were, but both Lucy and Mira simply turned and bowed to the Elderly guild master at the same time. "Welcome back, Master." Both said, Mira turning to giggle at Lucy, who simply looked over at the others in confusion as she noted their exasperated expressions. "How was the conference?"