ˑ1ˑ

"Mr J, why is she here?" A new and unfamiliar voice spoke whilst looking the poor girl laid strapped tightly to the cold table, "She ain't gonna scream to please ya puddin', she ain't worth it."

Joker laughed loudly and took a glance at Harley, "How many times have I gotta tell you to stay out?" Putting down his toy, he walked over to her slowly.

Harley backed away, "M-Mr J, I just wanna join in on the fun! Don't wanna leave me out, do ya?"

"Have you not remembered the rules by now? Disobeying them makes you a bad girl and what do bad girls get?" He towered over her and spoke slowly.

"We g-get hurt."

"That's right, Harley. How about you leave now? Don't wanna get more bruises and scars, hm?" The green haired man turned away from her and back to his toys.

As he heard the door close, he looked at the girl laying on the metal table, "Have you made yourself at home yet?" He laughed, not expecting a reply as the girl had duct tape over her lips, "You better have."

He walked over to her and smiled, "I'm not gonna hurt ya real bad... Not tonight at least. I wanna just make a mark telling everyone you're one of us now. That you belong to me and that ya ain't normal." He started laughing loudly again, which caused her to shiver and be more frightened, "That you're insane! Like me!"

Joker ripped the duct tape off her lips; earning a loud scream, "This is what I like!" He pushed the big light to be right above the girls face and he wiped her tears softly, "You're gonna get a headache if you continue crying!"

The object in his hand was getting closer to her cheek and she was trying to move her head away from it, "You should stop that. I don't wanna strap your head too."

He placed the tattoo gun below her eye, right on her cheek bone. The room was filled with laughter as he tattooed a 'J' on her beautiful face. "See! You don't look bad. It wasn't so painful!"

She stared at him, horrified and managed to spit out a sentence, "L-Let me go you, psycho! I don't w-want to be one of your toys!"

"You shouldn't have said that, doll face. I was done with you for tonight, thought I should let ya get used to the house." He shook his head angrily and glanced at her whilst walking back to the selection of knives, "But I ain't gonna do that now." Joker picked one out, it wasn't his favourite as he wanted to save it for a better occasion. He walked over to her whilst laughing and he ran the knife across her stomach, causing her to scream and her (E/C) eyes to fill with tears again.

He cut her and carved things into her. Mr J took a glance at her and saw her eyes closing, "Don't ya pass out on me now! You're ruining my fun!"

Soon enough her cries died down and her eyes closed, "Stupid." He slapped her cheek harshly, she obviously didn't react.

Joker called one of his henchmen to come collect the girl and take her to her room. He told him to lock her door, "Leave a mark on her body and I will kill you."